What's new

Marketing via CJ Affiliate

I have not used click junction for marketing my products before either. But I do know that they are good to use also because I know a lot of people who talk about using them for their own marketing

This is really nice as it is actually a two in one service. It serves as a means where business owners can promote their goods and services through affiliate marketing and on the other hand, it gives job opportunities for affiliate marketers as well. This is actually my first time hearing about these kind of plathform

Okay? But does this CJ affiliate marketing charge based on commission on sales? As one may not have the upfront payment to make.

Affiliate marketing is good if you can build engagement for your products,as an affiliate marketer there is slight chance of loosing,you can either promote your product or be the promoter of a product.
That is true, affiliate marketing involves referring people to a product, and earning something in return, am trying to start an affiliate marketing business soon.

Before deciding the best plaform to use, the product should first be considered because the platform goes a long way in selling the product, for instance, online gigs are best sold in freelancing sites.

CJ Affiliate was called Commission Junction previously (I don't know if they still use this name). I have used this affiliate network and made some money, However, they wiped my earnings as a transaction fee. I stopped using since then.
Waoh. This is amazing, I know that there was a time when this site was ranking in almost the same bracket as that of clickbank. Now I understand why they couldn't keep up and people prefer others such as warriorplus instead.

Cj, commission junction, is a very popular Affliate marketing plartform. A youtuber I admire so much can't do without mentioning cj whenever he is explaining anything about Affliate marketing. I would've join them but my previous blog is not getting enough traffics and I don't money to use Google ad to promote.

If you are running an online store and you are not getting any organic traffic, affiliate marketing for your store through CJ affiliates might be good. However, I find facebook and Instagram ads better.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back