What's new

Making online money, cryptos, and much more

I know that is true but we also at the same time needs to understand that there are so many content and so many informations about us having to be careful when dealing with unknown people on the internet.
One thing I have learnt recently is that the government is trying as much as possible to take over the crypto-currency market through some exchanges. there is a recent report that the Chinese government is holding large amount of cryptocurrencies. So regulations is actually coming.

I personally prefer cryptocurrency to forex trading because I have much more understanding of how the cryptocurrency market works. I think everyone have their preferences.

Yes, I also prefer and like cryptocurrencies. This is because there are many kind of cryptocurrencies. if a certain coin is not performing well, then you can invest in some other coin.

Yes, I also prefer and like cryptocurrencies. This is because there are many kind of cryptocurrencies. if a certain coin is not performing well, then you can invest in some other coin.
Yeah, what really matters at the end of the day is the level of knowledge you have about cryptocurrency. Liking it alone will not give you the needed result for you to become successful.

Thanks for sharing this information about this site,but the question is this,how long will one be engaged before he can be able to make out something reasonable for withdrawal and also concerning survay the location one stays could be an issue.

Thanks for sharing this information about this site,but the question is this,how long will one be engaged before he can be able to make out something reasonable for withdrawal and also concerning survay the location one stays could be an issue.
What kind of website are you talking about?. There are several websites i have come across and sometimes the withdrawal threshold may be as low as $2 and some $4.

What kind of website are you talking about?. There are several websites i have come across and sometimes the withdrawal threshold may be as low as $2 and some $4.
I was making refrence to the site that was introduce where one can make money through survay as one of the avenue to earn.The issue here is not about the threshold for withdrawal but on the aspect of survay where they usually select region that will participate.

If you are talking about crypto trading its one of those ways which someone can make alot of money but if you are talking about earning crypto there are alot of website which that can be done.

So I think that you will need to identify a paying website..

But for now I dont know if someone can make money with crypto because its far risky now that the usd is rising

I was making refrence to the site that was introduce where one can make money through survay as one of the avenue to earn.The issue here is not about the threshold for withdrawal but on the aspect of survay where they usually select region that will participate.
Okay, if you're not in a top-tier country you do not need to bother yourself about taking online surveys because at the end of the day you will not make anything reasonable.

One thing I have learnt recently is that the government is trying as much as possible to take over the crypto-currency market through some exchanges. there is a recent report that the Chinese government is holding large amount of cryptocurrencies. So regulations is actually coming.
Well I've not heard anything like that before although I understand that the Chinese government has banned it's citizen from dealing with cryptocurrency as the used to do I didn't know they were holding a huge sum of cryptocurrency

Playing of games could be done for entertainment purposes , but at the same time when thinking of making money with this the competition in gaming forums make it quite difficult for newbies to make money with gaming opportunities.
I support the original poster's dedication in spreading information, but I'm not interested in this type of site since I regard it to be a waste of resources and you'll spend too much time sans generating enough revenue.

I support the original poster's dedication in spreading information, but I'm not interested in this type of site since I regard it to be a waste of resources and you'll spend too much time sans generating enough revenue.
Some platform are really a waste of time and I personally wouldn't want to spend my time on any platform that seems to be a time waster. Such does not worth the stress

Well I've not heard anything like that before although I understand that the Chinese government has banned it's citizen from dealing with cryptocurrency as the used to do I didn't know they were holding a huge sum of cryptocurrency
I read an article about it and I believe it is very true. If proper investigation is made you will understand that so many countries are holding large sum of cryptocurrency but their government will not reveal it.

If you can earn money online on cryptocurrencies you'll definitely enjoy it, not only cryptocurrencies if you are earning money in dollars you'll be free from inflation.

Some platform are really a waste of time and I personally wouldn't want to spend my time on any platform that seems to be a time waster. Such does not worth the stress
I agree with you completely. Some platforms are simply pointless to earn online income in the grand scheme of things. It is better to desist from participating in these kind of websites, because they are not beneficial in any way

There are so many ways which someone can make money online if you are talking about crypto trading I think its good to work with a website like picoworkers or others micro jobs website that pay you.
But if you are talking about crypto trading its one of those business which someone can do but you need to deposit some money

Okay, if you're not in a top-tier country you do not need to bother yourself about taking online surveys because at the end of the day you will not make anything reasonable.
I thought as much,because i have not really been involved in a survay activity but have read a lot of reviews about it,most persons usually complain about being excluded due to their region.

I thought as much,because i have not really been involved in a survay activity but have read a lot of reviews about it,most persons usually complain about being excluded due to their region.
That is actually how it works. If you're not in the top tier country you will always be excluded in taking online surveys. The reason is because they only need opinion of people living in top tier countries.

but sometimes i do wonder why is the opinion of people in top tier countries that matters? let's take for instance, there was a site a friend in the U.k told me about, a review site and there are products like pepsi for review but they only accept top tier countries for the reviews, but i drink pepsi over here.

So many traders are not really earning much from cryptocurrency now because of the crypto crash. Most of them are eagerly waiting to see a bullish signal before they can start their full-time trading.

i have known this for a fact that there would be a period whereby the crypto market would be regulated, and we are not far from such time. if it is to be accepted legally worldwide, then it has to be regulated.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back