What's new

Making online money, cryptos, and much more

Yes cryptocurrency is for everyone and we all have opportunity to make money in the market regardless of race , religion or gender. Just like you said without the required knowledge all these runs be possible. But I prefer forex for now sha
Everyone can use cryptocurrency because it is decentralized and it is not controlled by any central authority, but it is very pertinent to know that some countries banned the use of cryptocurrencies and it will be very difficult for people in such country to use cryptocurrencies.

Am very excited and thankful for you so much for sharing. I' will try check if possible try out the platform you just mention to really understand how it work . As long as they have a payment option in cryptos I think that is the most important. I will report my point of view later.bye for now

Yes cryptocurrency is for everyone and we all have opportunity to make money in the market regardless of race , religion or gender. Just like you said without the required knowledge all these runs be possible. But I prefer forex for now sha
I personally prefer cryptocurrency to forex trading because I have much more understanding of how the cryptocurrency market works. I think everyone have their preferences.

There are some countries frowning against the use of cryptocurrencies . The citizens of such country will not be able to use cryptocurrency because it is prohibited and that is the limitation in the cryptocurrency space.

There are some countries frowning against the use of cryptocurrencies . The citizens of such country will not be able to use cryptocurrency because it is prohibited and that is the limitation in the cryptocurrency space.
Yeah, countries like China and some others has totally banned the use of cryptocurrencies. it affected the prices of cryptocurrencies because the number of people using cryptocurrencies in China before the ban was huge.

Everyone can use cryptocurrency because it is decentralized and it is not controlled by any central authority, but it is very pertinent to know that some countries banned the use of cryptocurrencies and it will be very difficult for people in such country to use cryptocurrencies.
Even though the government of a particular country ban cryptocurrency , don't you think there is a way the citizen of that country can still use cryptocurrency secretly without any problem ?

Even though the government of a particular country ban cryptocurrency , don't you think there is a way the citizen of that country can still use cryptocurrency secretly without any problem ?
Even in China there are still something for using cryptocurrency. the only thing is that they may not be able to withdraw directly to their bank account but there are still ways they can use it.

Even in China there are still something for using cryptocurrency. the only thing is that they may not be able to withdraw directly to their bank account but there are still ways they can use it.
I don't really know about China as a country in terms of their relationship with cryptocurrency. I believe that China is among one of the country that accept cryptocurrency and encourage its citizens to participate in it.

I don't really know about China as a country in terms of their relationship with cryptocurrency. I believe that China is among one of the country that accept cryptocurrency and encourage its citizens to participate in it.
China was a force to reckon with in the cryptocurrency space but later, the paradigm shifted just because they issued a crackdown on Bitcoin mining in the country and it caused an uproar in the crypto-currency market at that time.

That's just it, if you are extra careful I believe you cannot be scammed online, you will always noticed that newbies are scammed online because they are looking for a quick way to earn money.

That's just it, if you are extra careful I believe you cannot be scammed online, you will always noticed that newbies are scammed online because they are looking for a quick way to earn money.
Yes you are right because newbabies always get scam because due to have a believe of getting millioner within days because they think that it is easy to earn online to get millionaire. If you really want to earn online you should be patient and having money to invest with awareness of getting scam as well.
if you want to venture into cryptocurrency you must have money to invest. There is no way you can venture me to crypto currency without having money to invest.
Yes money for investment in cryptogrency is must and foremost thing. Without money you can't step into crypto to earn to profit.

For you to say this means that you have not really been active in the cryptocurrency space. China does not allow the use of cryptocurrency in their country and they have banned it totally.

For you to say this means that you have not really been active in the cryptocurrency space. China does not allow the use of cryptocurrency in their country and they have banned it totally.
The stance action against cryptocurrency took place last year in China, when the government issued a total crackdown on Bitcoin mining activities in the country, and it was a decision that shook the whole cryptocurrency ecosystem.

The stance action against cryptocurrency took place last year in China, when the government issued a total crackdown on Bitcoin mining activities in the country, and it was a decision that shook the whole cryptocurrency ecosystem.
China was a country with large number of cryptocurrency users. Most of them have contributed immensely for the development of some cryptocurrencies. So that was expected.

China was a force to reckon with in the cryptocurrency space but later, the paradigm shifted just because they issued a crackdown on Bitcoin mining in the country and it caused an uproar in the crypto-currency market at that time.
So what about it now. do you really think that it is now accepted in China for people to deal and transact with cryptocurrency and even connect it to their banking system ?

During that time cryptocurrency space was in a turmoil and it is indeed an Unforgettable situation for all cryptocurrency investors simply because there was a serious decline in the price of cryptocurrencies.

During that time cryptocurrency space was in a turmoil and it is indeed an Unforgettable situation for all cryptocurrency investors simply because there was a serious decline in the price of cryptocurrencies.
The beauty of cryptocurrency market iis that it always has the ability to move back up again because we have seen a lot of incidences where cryptocurrency would fall drastically and it will rise again.
This is why it is requisite to always carry out thorough examination on the cryptocurrency to invest.

The beauty of cryptocurrency market iis that it always has the ability to move back up again because we have seen a lot of incidences where cryptocurrency would fall drastically and it will rise again.
This is why it is requisite to always carry out thorough examination on the cryptocurrency to invest.
The ability to analyse the market trend in the cryptocurrency market is crucial because it is exactly what will give you the confidence to trade. How do we analyse the direction of the trend? This could be done by the market analysis, which will tell us when the price will go up or come down.

The ability to analyse the market trend in the cryptocurrency market is crucial because it is exactly what will give you the confidence to trade. How do we analyse the direction of the trend? This could be done by the market analysis, which will tell us when the price will go up or come down.
It is prerogative for everyone to always do your market research properly before you rove into cryptocurrency. It could be very arduous for you to make money in such avenue if you do not earn the technical know-how.

It is prerogative for everyone to always do your market research properly before you rove into cryptocurrency. It could be very arduous for you to make money in such avenue if you do not earn the technical know-how.
In sooth, it is very necessary to earn enough information on how to analyse the market most especially when it comes to cryptocurrencies which is a volatile kind of business.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back