Making Money on Vocal

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Vocal.Media is a publishing platform where you can earn form your articles when people read your work. They track the time spent on your article to figure out whether the visitotr read your article or not. They pay via Stripe only, so if you can use Stripe, you can use the platform. The average pay rate is $4 per 1000 reads. Have you tried Vocal to make money?

Vocal.Media is a publishing platform where you can earn form your articles when people read your work. They track the time spent on your article to figure out whether the visitotr read your article or not. They pay via Stripe only, so if you can use Stripe, you can use the platform. The average pay rate is $4 per 1000 reads. Have you tried Vocal to make money?

I have not heard about it but to do you have an idea if they can pay people who are not experts in article writing

I am aware of this website as some of the users from the US do share about it and they are earning well from it but I don't have any plans or qualifications to join it

I am aware of this website as some of the users from the US do share about it and they are earning well from it but I don't have any plans or qualifications to join it
This kind of platform will be very good for people who are from top tier countries.

That is a very good site, but I do not have an account on Stripe. It is my first time hearing about this payment method Stripe/

That might be a new method of payment. I will try to check if it is a good site to accept payment like PayPal. It is my first time to heart about this payment method.

That might be a new method of payment. I will try to check if it is a good site to accept payment like PayPal. It is my first time to heart about this payment method.
They pay via Stripe only which I don't think is working for our location so it will be hard to join any such website

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back