Making Money on Forums Other Than PTP Forums

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Making posts to earn cash (Paid-to-post) is not the only way to make money on forums. There are multiple ways, for example,
Working as a staff/moderator
Winning Referral Contests
Working as a Posting Package Team Member
Offering your freelancing services
Selling digital products, etc.
Have you made money from forums other than paid to posting?

I didn't earn money from forums other than posting but I love to work as a moderator in future after I gain some experience but for now I am trying to earn from referrals.

I have won a few referral contests and other posting contests on different websites and somehow I love these contests and they do help me earn more

I have a friend who doesn't even post on forums. He does exchange and he earns as much as people that are active on the forum.

I worked as a mod but that was for free and when I worked in a package team then I couldn't get the payment so my experience wasn't good

Making posts to earn cash (Paid-to-post) is not the only way to make money on forums. There are multiple ways, for example,
Working as a staff/moderator
Winning Referral Contests
Working as a Posting Package Team Member
Offering your freelancing services
Selling digital products, etc.
Have you made money from forums other than paid to posting?
Some people even by the forum currency and they will pay the people through cryptocurrency or any other payments processor

I am earning from pay to click websites and faucets and also try my hand on bringing referrals to my websites

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back