What's new

Making Money as a Writer: Is It Easy?

Welcome! You have been invited by Giannis to join our community. Please click here to register.

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I started my online journey as a writer and I still write and make money. Based on my experience, I can say writing is one of the easiest ways to make money online. However, it is also very difficult to make a good income as a writer. While posting on forums and discussion boards can make you easy money, you earn little through this method.You can make a lot of money through freelance writing and ebooks but it is really difficult to get freelance writing contracts and sell ebooks.

Forum posting is always low paying but the requirements are easier as compared to Article writing so it's easier and this is why we see most prefer online earnings through forums.

I started my online journey as a writer and I still write and make money. Based on my experience, I can say writing is one of the easiest ways to make money online. However, it is also very difficult to make a good income as a writer. While posting on forums and discussion boards can make you easy money, you earn little through this method.You can make a lot of money through freelance writing and ebooks but it is really difficult to get freelance writing contracts and sell ebooks.
It is not easy to make money as a writer because there are times that you will run out of ideas

Its not easy because not everyone is a writer and you need to have skills to write and not everyone can do that

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back