What's new

Making employee pages on your site

Some sites especially educational institutions show their employees. I remember getting my lecturers numbers from my university portal.
Sometimes to build credibility, it is good to show your employees. Financial institutions do this
I do remember visiting sites like this and as you said, it does build credibility and trust in the organization since you can see and even possibly interact with the staff.

Though not seemingly necessary but it's a good idea to have/open a page for employees on your business site/page to know more about them and I believe they'll appreciate it.

It's sounds so new to me. Is not that necessary but it will be a good idea. It will help the both of you to discuss things out. That's if you are not preveledge to come together.

I don't think that there is need to create a separate website for this. You can integrate it into the existing website and it would have the informations of the staffs.

I don't think that there is need to create a separate website for this. You can integrate it into the existing website and it would have the informations of the staffs.
I think there's need to create a separate website for your employees. This site will only be use privately for you and your employees. What do you think?

You can make use of about page on your website to showcase everyone who is working on the website. You can write brief description about each of them together with their photos and link to their social Media account.

You can make use of about page on your website to showcase everyone who is working on the website. You can write brief description about each of them together with their photos and link to their social Media account.
That's true. But what do you think is the best importance of creating a website for your employees. Many people nowadays don't create website for their employees. What do you think is the importance of creating a website for your employees?

Trade secret is one of the most important thing when it comes to business. Some of your activities or matters remains secret so that you won't sell yourself away.

If you are running a big online agency, you need to create a page for each of the workers. Your website will be a central management place where the workers can submit all the jobs they have done for you to verify before submitting to the customers.

Last edited:
If you are running a big online agency, you need to create a page for each of the workers. Your website will be a central management place where the workers can submit all the jobs I have done for you to verify before submitting to the customers.
That's true. It will also help your business to look organised in a good order. It's just a new way to to keep your business in a good mood because it's not all time's you will be all together.

Trade secret is one of the most important thing when it comes to business. Some of your activities or matters remains secret so that you won't sell yourself away.
That's true, I believe this is common practice amongst entrepreneurs today. If you have a website, would you create a page for your workers?

That's true. It will also help your business to look organised in a good order. It's just a new way to to keep your business in a good mood because it's not all time's you will be all together.
You are very right. I have a friend who is managing a big design agency with lot of freelancers. He created a big website with a dedicated page for each of the freelancers to submit their work. He has expanded his agency to order arms of the industry.

You are very right. I have a friend who is managing a big design agency with lot of freelancers. He created a big website with a dedicated page for each of the freelancers to submit their work. He has expanded his agency to order arms of the industry.
This just the little advantage if creating a site for your business. But have ever create a site for your busines? or you don't have a site?

Some sites especially educational institutions show their employees. I remember getting my lecturers numbers from my university portal.
Sometimes to build credibility, it is good to show your employees. Financial institutions do this

Exactly! Most of the Universities have a page where they tend to display the information regarding faculty and professors. However, other businesses and corporations usually just display the images and details of CEO, Co-Chairman, Managers, etc. They do not show additional details about employees who work at the lower level in the company.

I do not have a business website like now but this is something that I have plans that I am going to open whenever the time comes. This is going to make the employees to feel like they are part of the company which is important for moral.

This kind of decisions is going to create an image of you liking your employees in their mind and it's going to make them feel like you are putting them as part of the company which is a very good thing on your own part.

Most business sites devote a page on the top executives and leaders of the business but not too many sites devote pages for each employee just for the sake of giving a space for each employee. Showcasing the leaders or managers can add prestige and lend credibility to the business. On the other hand, you may consider using the website to introduce your frontliners or the employees that have direct contact with external people or clients.

Making employee pages on your site is quite a good way of appreciating your employee , but how exactly is it done and what's the main purpose of making employee pages on your site.
Does anyone make employee pages on their website? I have been thinking of making a new site and to showcase the people working with and for me. Do you guys have a section about your employees?

Does anyone make employee pages on their website? I have been thinking of making a new site and to showcase the people working with and for me. Do you guys have a section about your employees?
It is very important to have a section for your employees with their profile. It only shows how credible the company is. It can be done in such a way messages and correspondences can be sent to individuals staffs using that platforms.

It is not something I find necessary to be doing on your own website. That's not to say if you have it running on your website that it's wrong, no. It's just something that everyone has his own thought about to or not to be.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back