What's new

Making employee pages on your site

Some sites especially educational institutions show their employees. I remember getting my lecturers numbers from my university portal.
Sometimes to build credibility, it is good to show your employees. Financial institutions do this

I don't see any reason why a website owner will create an employee page on his or her blog or website. They are only hired to perform a task and that's all

I haven't seen such on any blog or site before, but it will be really great to have something like that on one's page, it will make employees feel appreciated.

As a website owner and blogger, I only have a page that talks about me only and I don't think it's that necessary to open a page for an employee on the website because they can even go at any time
The page can be updated if an employee is no longer working or employee task on blog is updated or employee is working on another blog of you and not working in old blog.

Does anyone make employee pages on their website? I have been thinking of making a new site and to showcase the people working with and for me. Do you guys have a section about your employees?
There should be because must of your employee might not be from same country and the best medium to communicate is to create another pages on the website for communication...

Does anyone make employee pages on their website? I have been thinking of making a new site and to showcase the people working with and for me. Do you guys have a section about your employees?
Then I guess you can call it your back office. This section would contain all that there is to know about your site, all the important information and positions, here you can also show those who work for you.

I don't think opening an employees page is necessary, because I see no reason for that, opening the page for yourself and the business would have being a better option

It is not something I find necessary to be doing on your own website. That's not to say if you have it running on your website that it's wrong, no. It's just something that everyone has his own thought about to or not to be

I think it si very good and important to showcase who are the persons working in the outfit and their skills and expertise they posses,this will give more credibility and confidence to who ever wants to do business with the outfit.

Communication of business schools another thing is very important if you want to increase the productivity is in your company. And you can do this by creating a page dedicated for your workers.

Sure, I think so. Having an employee page or section on the site can help people feel a little safer knowing that there are people who dedicate time to work on the site.

I think you need to have employee pages on your site so that your customers know whom to contact if they encounter problems or seek help for certain issues. However, it is not necessary to have pages for every employees.

Of course this depends on your business, whether to create an employee page or not, if your business demands professional skills such as Accountant, Lawyer, Education, web design, etc., it is very necessary to display employees on the employee page to show that your business is professional and credible.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back