What's new

Making a Facebook Page & Group for business?

Business is a form of investment to me. It is a way of making more money for yourself by providing the solution to the common problem of the people. It is also a way of giving back to the society because you are a solution provider.

This is very important to create a group for sale on facebook. This will bring more income,and many private and international enterpreneur would contact you and make transaction.

Facebook, is one of the most effective social media networks, whi h has aid millions of people in improving their business standards through creation of pages on the Facebook and groups which helped in the advertisement of their product online.

Yes definitely I do see alot of people making money from facebook the platform is not just for chat alone but for business as well

Would it be a good idea on top of making a Facebook page for your business, but to also make a group for your business? I know pages are more than enough, but I think having the option to also have a group for fans, customers, etc, would be helpful as well. What do you think?

I don't have a Facebook page and I don't see it as useful. I have a website, I have a forum, I have live support, I have a group on whatsapp and that's enough for me. it hurts too much. I'm not the type to do anything just for the sake of being extra.

Yes, it's a good idea. Facebook page and group are very essential tools for marketing. In fact you can as well use your Facebook channel or buy an already established one with alot of subscribers.

Facebook pages being created by various individuals this days, is one of the most easiest way of making or generating income. This is because it gives people alot of inspiration of visiting your page because of the various articles you post.

A Facebook page for business is good, it allows you to advertise your goods and services with large number of people online but a Facebook group will be generally good for business discussions.

Creating a facebook page for a business is a common practice. AS soon as the business comes into operation the business owners will start by creating social media pages. However, creating groups is a less common practice. If you have a page and if you want to engage your customers, you can also create a group for your business.

Online social media platforms are quite popular and they are commonly utilised by many people who want to promote their business. I like many social media platforms. However, facebook is not one of them. There are many social media platforms. I may also prefer using local social media platforms rather than using platforms like facebook.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back