What's new

Make money online by share link

Yes, a lot of spammers always use link shorteners to shorten their links and therefore many website have put the right measures in place in order to block anything that pertains to that. This is why it is difficult to promote such offers on many platforms.
The link shortners spams a lot because when you use it on some certain website and it is being clicked on, it will lead you to where you are not expecting, which is not what so many people like.

The link shortners spams a lot because when you use it on some certain website and it is being clicked on, it will lead you to where you are not expecting, which is not what so many people like.
honestly I will not purposely click on such links because the kind of ads that will pop up is definitely not friendly. This is the reason why a lot of people avoid it and I believe it is also the reason a lot of platforms do not allow it.

honestly I will not purposely click on such links because the kind of ads that will pop up is definitely not friendly. This is the reason why a lot of people avoid it and I believe it is also the reason a lot of platforms do not allow it.
At the sight of link shortners. So many people would not want to touch it because it will definitely leed you to somewhere else , that you do not like and it will be regarded as spamming.

At the sight of link shortners. So many people would not want to touch it because it will definitely leed you to somewhere else , that you do not like and it will be regarded as spamming.
I have seen a good number of people promoting such links before and immediately I clicked on it I realised it was a link shortener I quickly closed the tab.

I have seen a good number of people promoting such links before and immediately I clicked on it I realised it was a link shortener I quickly closed the tab.
There is a particular free website that I opened when I first started affiliate marketing online. It was a blogspot website and the website was blocked because I used link shortners.

There is a particular free website that I opened when I first started affiliate marketing online. It was a blogspot website and the website was blocked because I used link shortners.
Are you sure about this?. I have seen good number of people who use free websites to promote link shortners and it was not blocked. Were you getting a lot of traffic before they blocked you?.

Are you sure about this?. I have seen good number of people who use free websites to promote link shortners and it was not blocked. Were you getting a lot of traffic before they blocked you?.
I was able to garner lots of traffic because I worked very hard promoting affiliate links, building backlinks on so many website and it was a very painful situation for me because I was aiming at monetizing the blogspot domain.

I was able to garner lots of traffic because I worked very hard promoting affiliate links, building backlinks on so many website and it was a very painful situation for me because I was aiming at monetizing the blogspot domain.
It is always important and better for you to use a paid blog if you really want to make money on the internet. Most of the free blogs are not reliable to promote anything.

I am not interested in working on these link sharing websites because their earnings are not the same. It depends on countries. If you are from tier 3 countries, then it is very hard to earn, because every 1000 clicks they pay 2$ or 3$ dollars. work on these sites, means we are wasting our time.

I am not interested in working on these link sharing websites because their earnings are not the same. It depends on countries. If you are from tier 3 countries, then it is very hard to earn, because every 1000 clicks they pay 2$ or 3$ dollars. work on these sites, means we are wasting our time.
If they could pay $2 to $3 for 1000 clicks and you have a very good platform where you can promote your links , then it is something reasonable because if you could get 5,000 clicks on a daily basis, it would make you not less than $10

If they could pay $2 to $3 for 1000 clicks and you have a very good platform where you can promote your links , then it is something reasonable because if you could get 5,000 clicks on a daily basis, it would make you not less than $10
Yes I agree, but everyone not have that large number of traffic source, I think blogger and website owners have that, for me iam not a blogger and not have any website, then how I attract users to click my link so these url sites not beneficial for me.

Yes, a lot of spammers always use link shorteners to shorten their links and therefore many website have put the right measures in place in order to block anything that pertains to that. This is why it is difficult to promote such offers on many platforms.
In most cases linked are often regarded as being spams and one should not use it too much on one's website so as to avoid untold story. I do not like to use the link shortness anyway.

I am so much into making money online but I do not like all this schemes where you will have to be operating with links because it can be very harmful.

Half of visits to shortenlinks redirects elsewhere means not to the final direction add to massive advertisements and are blocked by antivirus software.

Yes I agree, but everyone not have that large number of traffic source, I think blogger and website owners have that, for me iam not a blogger and not have any website, then how I attract users to click my link so these url sites not beneficial for me.
Is quite understandable that you're not a blogger but I have seen people talk about forum where you could generate traffic.on those Forum, members would be kicking each other's link and it will be a plus for them to make huge amount of money from activities. I am still looking for such platform myself.

In most cases linked are often regarded as being spams and one should not use it too much on one's website so as to avoid untold story. I do not like to use the link shortness anyway.
spamming your Links on any platform does not really make sense honestly. It is better for you to do the right things the right way in order to be profitable on it of the long run.

Is quite understandable that you're not a blogger but I have seen people talk about forum where you could generate traffic.on those Forum, members would be kicking each other's link and it will be a plus for them to make huge amount of money from activities. I am still looking for such platform myself.
I wish you good luck in finding that type of forum sooner. If you find that forum then please share that forum information on our forum because everyone wants to make money. If the way you stated is profitable, then surely I will also try it.

Half of visits to shortenlinks redirects elsewhere means not to the final direction add to massive advertisements and are blocked by antivirus software.
Yeah, it is not really advisable if you are advertising anything. It is better for you to go the normal way if there is anything you want to advertise instead of spamming.

I wish you good luck in finding that type of forum sooner. If you find that forum then please share that forum information on our forum because everyone wants to make money. If the way you stated is profitable, then surely I will also try it.
It is a simple analogy and such kind of features could be integrated into this kind of forum too. All we need to do is to keep clicking each other's links and we'll keep making money if I post a link every one of the forum will click on it then I will also click on the link that any member posted.

I appreciate that you're attempting to introduce us to a website, one for shortening links specifically, and that we can access it using your link, but you didn't fully explain how the link functions or how much money we are actually making from it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back