What's new

Make money online by share link

Chrislee02

Sep 10, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
HELLO everyone I have a website for make money at home and I want to recommend for everyone

That is a website for shorting link and then copy and paste that link and you will get paid from that link . And you will get more money if you share the link you short from that website to some countries have high pay for you . you will know more detail when you join that link .

THANK YOU

I'm sorry, this somerhing new for me.
I knew more or less the url-shortener, but I'm honest, never heard about link shortener before now.
Can you please explain me just also in few words how It works?
Thank you.

I understand that you are trying to introduce a website to us and we can get to it through your link, a web for shortening links to be precise , but you didn't give us the full details on how the link works and how much exactly we are earning from it.

I must commend you for making efforts to share an online earning platform here. This is quite new to me though. But you did not tell us if you are a member of the platform or not. Or how one earns there and even the payment method. Maybe I will just check things out myself. Thanks for sharing.

Well I don't think this is very legit. If it happens to be ,please drop a detailed information about it and payment proof
Lol. Everyone wants proof of earning before even dabbling into these things. I quite understand but sometimes we just need to put in the work first.
That being said, these URL shortening links are so much these days, how long have this one been in existence?

Well this my first time of hearing this. Link shortner. But please can you explain a little bit further. I have no idea on how to earn there but I have an account with the website.

Am just getting to know this URL shortener for the very first time. Although they promise to pay their members right? But at least you can show us your proofs to encourage us to join and earn too.
Thanks.

Am just getting to know this URL shortener for the very first time. Although they promise to pay their members right? But at least you can show us your proofs to encourage us to join and earn too.
Thanks.
URL shortener has been in existence for a very long time and people have been making use of it to earn money online, but i just prefer having proof of payment before joining any site.

HELLO everyone I have a website for make money at home and I want to recommend for everyone

That is a website for shorting link and then copy and paste that link and you will get paid from that link . And you will get more money if you share the link you short from that website to some countries have high pay for you . you will know more detail when you join that link .

THANK YOU
Thank you very much for sharing this wonderful information to us. To tell you honestly, I have already signed up to many sites like what you have just shared. But the problem is I just joined and started doing it but never had the experience of withdrawing money from these websites. It is because the amount that they are giving away is very very small that it could not compensate my time and efforts.

Well this my first time of hearing this. Link shortner. But please can you explain a little bit further. I have no idea on how to earn there but I have an account with the website.
Everything about the site seems to be new to me,seems with that one can earn some money with it base on how he's trying to explain, have you ever withdraw from it?

The only thing I do not like about link shortener is that they will redirect you to unwanted sites and it could be very frustrating. I don't know if the thread poster have made withdrawals . You may as well post the payment proof.

This sounds quite interesting,but I haven't heard about sharing links and shorting links to get paid. Have you been paid before and how reliable is it working on such sites?

you cannot actually make a lot of money from this if you're a newbie because it requires some level of knowledge of how to drive traffic effectively. I have used adfly in the past but I was not able to make a lot of money from it. You need traffic from top tier countries to make some tangible amount of money.

Link shortnesrs are definitely one of the ways to make money online but I have not actually being successful in this niche and that is why I do not like working on link shortners online.
If you want to make money on it you need to have a very good traffic source. Someone who taught me about this business line some time ago said that you need to have a lot of followers on a social Media platform like tik-tok. if you can be able to get a lot of followers you can drop your link at the end of every of your video.

If you want to make money on it you need to have a very good traffic source. Someone who taught me about this business line some time ago said that you need to have a lot of followers on a social Media platform like tik-tok. if you can be able to get a lot of followers you can drop your link at the end of every of your video.
It is true that when you have a very good traffic or you have a very large user base on your social media account, it is one of the yardstick at which you could make a very good amount on link shortners.

It is true that when you have a very good traffic or you have a very large user base on your social media account, it is one of the yardstick at which you could make a very good amount on link shortners.
It is not every social Media platform you can make money with shortening links. So many of them does not even allow it and your account will be banned. Using platforms like telegram, tik-tok can be effective to an extent.

It is not every social Media platform you can make money with shortening links. So many of them does not even allow it and your account will be banned. Using platforms like telegram, tik-tok can be effective to an extent.
It is true because I noticed that I try out one sometimes ago, it was rejecting the link shortner. The only link shortner that is accepted by almost all the social media is bitly.

It is true because I noticed that I try out one sometimes ago, it was rejecting the link shortner. The only link shortner that is accepted by almost all the social media is bitly.
They know that in bitly you cannot make any money with it. Many of the social media platforms will not allow you to post any link that is monetizable. I have tried this with with Twitter and it didn't work.

They know that in bitly you cannot make any money with it. Many of the social media platforms will not allow you to post any link that is monetizable. I have tried this with with Twitter and it didn't work.
The only thing that makes most of the website reject the link shortners is that it could lead to spamming sometimes, and most of the times the link shortners spams and it is not healthy for the platforms.

The only thing that makes most of the website reject the link shortners is that it could lead to spamming sometimes, and most of the times the link shortners spams and it is not healthy for the platforms.
Yes, a lot of spammers always use link shorteners to shorten their links and therefore many website have put the right measures in place in order to block anything that pertains to that. This is why it is difficult to promote such offers on many platforms.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back