What's new

Make money in the real estate Business without a single investment.

You can only make money out of real estate without investing a single money only when you are an agent. Real estate agent makes money without investing in the real estate business, all they need to do is to look for client (buyer) for the properties. Sometimes they are been given ten percent for every transaction.

The general believe about real estate Business by most people is that it's only people that invest in the business that can benefit from the business, what if I tell you that is not true? Well that is actually not true because you don't needto invest in real estate before you can make money from it.
The best way to make money from real estate Business without a single investment is by being a real estate marketer, what is known as a realtor or real estate Agent in the real estate parlance. There are very many real estate companies everywhere, what you will do to get started to to approach any of the company, register with the company as an estate Agent and market their properties, anyone you are able to market and someone buys, you are entitled to 10% of that deal.
This is a cool way to make money without investing a single money in real estate.
Being a relator and those that sell the properties and houses is a good way to generate a profit from a house without having to actually invest in the house or land physically, however you have to be able to be a very good sales person to be able to do this well and to earn a good profit from it as well. It does take time, energy and a lot of research to be able to put into these deal sin order to try and make a sale and not all sales are guaranteed. The one thing that really gets me from this though is the unpredictability. Sometimes you can sell a lot of houses and other times not so much.

I can into this thread to against the topic but reading it I can simply just agree a little. How do you market the real estate business, you go on social media and all but what if you want to broaden your advert you use ads, you pay for those ads too so you still use money one way or another

so many people i know make money huge sum of money from real estate without investing so far the skills and techniques in operating this is well known

The general believe about real estate Business by most people is that it's only people that invest in the business that can benefit from the business, what if I tell you that is not true? Well that is actually not true because you don't needto invest in real estate before you can make money from it.
The best way to make money from real estate Business without a single investment is by being a real estate marketer, what is known as a realtor or real estate Agent in the real estate parlance. There are very many real estate companies everywhere, what you will do to get started to to approach any of the company, register with the company as an estate Agent and market their properties, anyone you are able to market and someone buys, you are entitled to 10% of that deal.
This is a cool way to make money without investing a single money in real estate.
I'm attracted by reading title of your post thread, because according to my opinion real estate business require much more money for initiation, but you opened my eyes that without money we can start this business. Yes it's possible but it need years to become real estate agent for good reputation and experience.

I don't know how possible it is to be a real estate agent without any investment but one thing I know is that real estate agents need a lot of experience to do their job. I believe they spend money one way or another during the course of finding a buyer for a house.

Yes I believe a lot of people are aware of this. This is the easiest way to be a part of the real estate business, being able to bridge the gap between potential customers and sellers, it is quite an important part of real estate.

I don't think there is a way you can make money with real estate investment without investing a single penny because from all I know there is no way you can make money from real estate investment without investing money even if you are a real estate agent you still have to pay a certain fee for the government before you are recognised as a trusted estate agent,telling us that we can benefit from real estate investment without investing in single money I do not agree with it because you cannot reap where you did not sow.

Are you really sure it's possible to make money from real estate without an investment? Oh yes is possible you can, if you a consultant you will definitely make some money from the business. You can also make money from the real estate business if you are an agent, you can always get your percentage when you bring a buyer.

Yes, we can make profits without investing real estate business capital It is not necessary that we need a little bit of hard work and time to start working in the real estate. Only then can we make profit.. And if we. If you start working with investment and earn money, it also saves our money and also gets profits.

Yes you dont need to have invested in real estate before you can make mmoney in the business. Real estate agent are now growing in numbers by teh day. In fact its super easy to become one.Not for professional purpose but strictly for marketing and earning from it. I knwo a friend that has a real estate agent . Any time the agent post some land/ housing pictures he repost on his social media status and before you know it, hes getting his own share for referral.prove to show how social media and the web at large is helping people become more financially independent.

it is possible to make money in the real estate investment without investing and this can be achieved through being a real estate agent serving as an intermediary between the real estate owners and the clients and if hardwork is put into this you will achieve successfully

What a load of information up there. thank you Original Poster for that. but I think that starting a real estate business requires much money, this can be got by either savings or investment, therefore choosing to start a business without any single investment is like a waste of time or a chasing after the wind. this is my own observation.

Woooow i love this way of making money without investing in a real estate, please where did you got this idea from its amazing i think i will need to work on this business, i think the only challenges that is in this business is the marketing strategy i will adopt.

Tax Lien Investing. What if I told you that the infomercials that you see on late-night TV about buying tax delinquent properties for pennies on the dollar, are actually true?
Property Inspections.
Wholesaling.
Bird Dogging.

The only way you can do this is by becoming an agent. You just need to connect buyers to the landlord and collect your agency fees or percentage from them. It's a lucrative stuff here and depends on how many clients you can get.

A lot of people don't know that they can make some good amount of money for themselves in the real estate sector without investing a single dime in the sector. With network and easy connect they can sell a land and get commission as an agent

Without a single investment, i don't know or think that is possible because to be realistic no sort of business is possible with investment, even busindustry makes you invest your time in other to reach or make a specific target and cashout, so for me, I don't think it is possible to no invest into real estate and expect to make something from it.

What a load of information up there. thank you Original Poster for that. but I think that starting a real estate business requires much money, this can be got by either savings or investment, therefore choosing to start a business without any single investment is like a waste of time or a chasing after the wind. this is my own observation.
The real estate business is a real business and you starting as a real estate agent is actually a business to you and you are guaranteed of making a lot of money if you know how to market properties for sale a lot so this still remain one of the best way to start up a business without investing a single capital into it.

Yeah you are correct my friend. You don't need money to start, but You will need a lot of capital in order to get something tangible from this Venture.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back