What's new

Make money in the real estate Business without a single investment.

Ralphjoe

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Dec 15, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
The general believe about real estate Business by most people is that it's only people that invest in the business that can benefit from the business, what if I tell you that is not true? Well that is actually not true because you don't needto invest in real estate before you can make money from it.
The best way to make money from real estate Business without a single investment is by being a real estate marketer, what is known as a realtor or real estate Agent in the real estate parlance. There are very many real estate companies everywhere, what you will do to get started to to approach any of the company, register with the company as an estate Agent and market their properties, anyone you are able to market and someone buys, you are entitled to 10% of that deal.
This is a cool way to make money without investing a single money in real estate.

Oh yeah I understand what you mean, but in that you are just offering the consultancy services like every other real estate Realtor does out there. To be successful, you have to do what you do very well and do not try to scam people with properties or sell it to them at way below price.

Yes it's possible to make money without investing in estate business.you can become agent for buyers and sellers then you get your own percentage from both of them.

The general believe about real estate Business by most people is that it's only people that invest in the business that can benefit from the business, what if I tell you that is not true? Well that is actually not true because you don't needto invest in real estate before you can make money from it.
The best way to make money from real estate Business without a single investment is by being a real estate marketer, what is known as a realtor or real estate Agent in the real estate parlance. There are very many real estate companies everywhere, what you will do to get started to to approach any of the company, register with the company as an estate Agent and market their properties, anyone you are able to market and someone buys, you are entitled to 10% of that deal.
This is a cool way to make money without investing a single money in real estate.
Well working in this manner is a good way of making money, but we have seen dubious and fraudulent fellows dupe people of their money, so many people are not comfortable dealing with agents.
So making money this way is some how skeletal.a

This is a good business strategy, it is sure going to bring good returns. Especially when you get connected to enough estate owners so that they will continue to look for you to help them get occupants.

I get what you are trying to say. It's true that you can earn with real estate without investing any money in it by being an agent. It cross my mind actually to be one but that was a joke and wasn't serious about it. I only thought of it because I was binge watching selling sunset.

It’s impossible. Investment can be of different form other than money. Time and effort can also be an investment. It doesn’t necessarily have to be money. A real estate agent invests time and make profit and that’s firm of investment also

Yes you can make money in real estate business without investing into, you can be a real estate agent whereby you market/advertise the land and property for customers and you get paid by commission.

You are right that you can earn money with no investment by being a real estate agent. My mother did that for some years when she sold lots in a new village owned by our family friend. But being a marketer is not a business unless you have a company with brokers. Selling by yourself is a job whether part time or full time and not really a business at all. By the way, the going rate of commission here for selling properties is 3% to 5% depending on the arrangement. There is no 10% commission here.

A nice strategy of making money but the problem always lies with the trust issues. The real estate owner prefer running advertisement on mass media to hiring a consultancy because they believe people don't always these agents.

A real estate agent makes money, a lot of money, from real estate market without investing a single penny. There is no need for investment in real estate business all you have to do is find a person who wants to buy a house and find a person who wants to sell a house.

Yes, you can save money on real estate without any investment. There is a very simple way. you can sell others land to an other person and get your commission.

To make money from real estate without any investment seems impossible to me. Because in life, we need money to make money, therefore you need to invest something to generate profit. You could also partner with someone who is into real estate that is if you do not have enough money to start.

Yes ofcourse it is possible but u have to be employe at Someone state agency where you will grab client and keep commision from those money if he purchase house or property. This is the way you can earn

Yes, you can make money in real estate without investing, one way you can do this by advertising your property so that customers will see it, and you have your commission that is how their make money without investing,

Yea.... That's a great way of being part of the real estate market.... I know alot of real estate agents and these people make a lot of money from it.... imagine referring about 5 people who bought 5duplexes in a week and you are given 10%.
That's quite a huge sum of money

You can make money in real estate without investing your money. You can make money by becoming a broker. Real Estate brokers are the agents who facilitate and bring buyers and sellers together to make real estate deals. He earns commision from the the deal both seller and buyer make. He duty is to connect buyers and sellers of real estate property together make deals between them.

This is really interesting to becoming a real estate business agent.

I will like to know some of the real estate you know in order to register as a marketer to start earning.

If you have any idea about any real estate company to operate solely online please do well to link me up.

If you say you can make money in real estate without investment, then it's just impossible. Because you can't succeed in real estate without investing your time and efforts so that they can yield you money as profit. But the key one is that you can really do without investing money but you need to invest something to make your efforts worthy.

I totally agree with you, as a real estate agent you can make a profit without investing capital. You must have your legal knowledge, and you must seek and offer your work to the big real estate entrepreneurs. The more transactions you manage to close, the higher your profits will be

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back