What's new

Main aims of website

nsidibe

Familiar Face
Dec 15, 2023
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
One of the most common purposes of a website is to generate traffic and sales. This is usually most suited for a business website that's selling a product or service to different customers

Was there a question here?

You're probably thinking of using the website as a marketing funnel for leads, which will generate sales. For forums such as Bizdustry, there's probably a social component that is just as important as it's monetization (which is very aggressive, I haven't seen a site that has so many popup ads as this site!)

Was there a question here?

You're probably thinking of using the website as a marketing funnel for leads, which will generate sales. For forums such as Bizdustry, there's probably a social component that is just as important as it's monetization (which is very aggressive, I haven't seen a site that has so many popup ads as this site!)
Bizdustry is a paid to post forum, where users get paid for posting. Therefore, the site needs to generate enough revenue from advertisements, that's why there are a lot of ads. While I do not operate paid to post sites, I have sites where I run ads so that I can generate enough revenue to run the website. No matter what kind of website you run, I believe the primary aim of a website is to offer communication services, you can create content and interact with other users.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back