What's new

Lumoxchange- A newly launched PTP platform.

I am one of the senior members of lumoxchange. Let me break it down for people here to understand. Lumoxchange foucses on personal finance and management. It requires that a new member makes 5 quality threads and 5 quality comments to be verified. The verification posts can be anything from 50 words. After that, you earn $0.03 per 50 words for your thread. That is to say if your threads are 100 words, you would be earning $0.06. I make 300 word posts, so I earn $0.12 per thread I make. Comments is 0.03 for a 100 word comment. You also get paid for people commenting on your threads.

Thanks for explaining. So what is the daily posting limit in a day? Is it only 5 comments and 5 threads?

I see an influx of paid to post sites, I really wonder if these sites will last more than one year.

Its from a trusted person, the admin of Trendri so it can stay but I dislike this website and no plans to join

I saw its detailed post on FC and on RIF but I was not impressed with rates, will see but my first reaction is to skip this website
The rates are very good but the number of words that you have to write is too much and it may be tiring.

I can imagine that and somehow the admin of lumo and trendri wants us to post linger comments and threads if we like to earn more

This forum is one of the best forums which we had now they do accept registration from almost all the country I gave sign up there but yet to start working with them

Can you tell me what is the daily posting limit on the website? because if its 5 threads and 5 comments then its not worth

How much can one donate? I heard that you can't donate less than$5. If so, the whole essence of the donation feature is lost.
For example in the following reasons:
1 - Someone focusing for local bank transfer (neira - india bank transfer)
2 - Someone doesn't have verified Binance wallet
3 - Someone doesn't have an electronic crypto wallet and wants Payeer or PerfectMoney

I did joined this website and was approved to post and earn but when I started posting to earn I felt the pay was quite low

I did joined this website and was approved to post and earn but when I started posting to earn I felt the pay was quite low
The money is not low to me. I don't just like the fact that I have to write so much before I make a lot of money.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back