What's new

Lumoxchange- A newly launched PTP platform.

Iboro

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Jan 25, 2023
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Lumoxchange is a new PTP platform that was launched on Monday by Fecoms, the owner of Trendri forum. This is surely legit based on the reputation of the lwner with Trendri. I haven't really worked on the site. I just registered an account and did the three threads required for verification.

I am waiting to be verified. I would be updating this thread on my experience with the platform as I progress on the site.

I saw its detailed post on FC and on RIF but I was not impressed with rates, will see but my first reaction is to skip this website

I joined the website and posted 3 threads, now I am a verified member, rates are quite good for now, let's see what will happen in future.

I joined the website and posted 3 threads, now I am a verified member, rates are quite good for now, let's see what will happen in future.
Do you need to post only threads to be verified or can post comments top and how many comments or threads should be posted before verification?

Do you need to post only threads to be verified or can post comments top and how many comments or threads should be posted before verification?
I don't know that you can get verified by posting comments or not but the owner mentioned only about 3 high quality threads.

You need to post three threads to get verified. Just make sure that your threads are bit shorter than 120 words.

I have no plans to join this website as I am already burdened with so much work that I am unable to post on Beer money forum and Referral Index forum so I will take my time but we can expect good payouts form this new forum.

I made a 230 word post on the platform today and I was given 9 cents. If I do up to 10 of such posts a day, I would be talking about $5 a day.

I made a 230 word post on the platform today and I was given 9 cents. If I do up to 10 of such posts a day, I would be talking about $5 a day.
Is there a posting limit on that platform? because I'm interested based on the amount you said one could make in a day.

10 posts will give you around 90 cents so how will that make your earnings equal to $5 a day?

9 cents for a post is quite high and also shows the real motto behind prompting users to post longer comments and threads as that helps the website to get more traffic.

Its hard to understand that the admin of Lumo is keep changing rules all the time and there are no announcements for that too and that's why I dislike this website

Lumoxchange is a new PTP platform that was launched on Monday by Fecoms, the owner of Trendri forum. This is surely legit based on the reputation of the lwner with Trendri. I haven't really worked on the site. I just registered an account and did the three threads required for verification.

I am waiting to be verified. I would be updating this thread on my experience with the platform as I progress on the site.
I have not seen any link to join the forum I have search but no link for this I want to know if it is possible for someone to make around $1 per day on this forum,its sound so promissing and I beleive its a good place someone can post and earn what is post rate the thread starter has not mention the rate

I am not sure if its possible to make $1 daily on this lumo websites as the admin keeps changing rules LOL so you need to check whats the current posting restrictions

I am not sure if its possible to make $1 daily on this lumo websites as the admin keeps changing rules LOL so you need to check whats the current posting restrictions
They have donation feature system if you are planning to run exchange service but donation needs first to be approved by admin to check if you are not broken any rule.

I have not seen any link to join the forum I have search but no link for this I want to know if it is possible for someone to make around $1 per day on this forum,its sound so promissing and I beleive its a good place someone can post and earn what is post rate the thread starter has not mention the rate
You can earn $0.03 for every 100 words comment and $0.12 for every +285 words thread, you can post 10 comments and 10 threads per day.

I saw its detailed post on FC and on RIF but I was not impressed with rates, will see but my first reaction is to skip this website
What is their post rate and I think that it's a good forum since it is new forum the admin supposed to come up with better rate

I think the post rate is based on the length of your post so if you are posting long comments or threads then you can earn more

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back