Not open for further replies.

Pattertwig21

bookworm
500 Posts Club
Feb 6, 2021
USD
$6.0000USD
Biznotes
I've been working at an industry I've never thought I'd be in when I was in high school. Choices were made and I am here. The industry is very technical, where things works for logic and little room for feelings, and I'm more of the touchy-feely type of gal. Needless to say, what I really love is on the other side of the spectrum. However, I don't regret that I came here. Actually, I'm starting to like it here. Almost loving it. Because it teaches me so many things I wouldn't have known, like technologies I learn by being with my teammates. And it's amazing. I've always read about 'do the things you love so you won't feel like working'. But not all of us has that luxury. Now I believe that liking the job I have now is okay for me, while I do what I'm passionate about outside work. In a way, when I thought my kind of work would leave me broken, somehow, it made me.

Where are you now and how do you feel about it? I hope you are all doing great. Cheers!

Last edited:
I've been working at an industry I've never thought I'd be in when I was in high school. Choices was made and I am here. The industry is very technical, where things works for logic and little room for feelings, and I'm more of the touchy-feely type of gal. Needless to say, what I really love is on the other side of the spectrum. However, I don't regret that I came here. Actually, I'm starting to like it here. Almost loving it. Because it teaches me so many things I wouldn't have known, like technologies I learn by being with my teammates. And it's amazing. I've always read about 'do the things you love so you won't feel like working'. But not all of us has that luxury. Now I believe that liking the job I have now is okay for me, while I do what I'm passionate about outside work. In a way, when I thought my kind of work would leave me broken, somehow, it made me.

Where are you now and how do you feel about it? I hope you are all doing great. Cheers!
The best way to make yourself happy despite the fact that we are in a busy world, and despite our tight work schedules is to do something that we are passionate about. if you do something that you love doing every time you can never be struggling, and you can never be bored.

The very best way to make yourself happy in a business is to love your business
A man who loves his business will always be punctual to his work place and will also loves doing everything to make sure his business succeed

In business you must love what you do else your bound to fail that is why is advisable for someone to engage in a business that he has love about without which you are

You are on point, if you are doing something you don't like, you will get tired on that thing easily, but when you are doing what you love, either you are benefiting or not you will not get tired, you will keep loving and doing it. Is good to love what you do, it will keep you going.

A lot of people works this days without having any passion for the work they are into. Reason been that there is massive unemployment all over the world that's why people are taking jobs that they don't like and most especially teaching job. This job is easy to see but not all can teach

When you want to work make sure that you love what you do. This will be a burden if you are not enjoying in your workplace. This will create ripple effect on everyday of your lives so when you work do whatever it takes to love it or before going into it make sure you love it.

Loving what you do most is just the best idea and really lovely and moreover I don't even expect any body to hate what his or her self doing because when you hate what you doing then why you still doing it but quite it

I also find my self in this kind of so situation,doing what I don't really like for up to 16 years but I learn many life lessons which is now helping me.when you love what you do you will become successful because you will put more effort.

You said very well my dear. Your precious knowledge about the work you are doing and passion towards it is also prouded. Without love and dedication to your work you can't succeed in life any where. Work always done with deep love and honesty.

I've been working at an industry I've never thought I'd be in when I was in high school. Choices were made and I am here. The industry is very technical, where things works for logic and little room for feelings, and I'm more of the touchy-feely type of gal. Needless to say, what I really love is on the other side of the spectrum. However, I don't regret that I came here. Actually, I'm starting to like it here. Almost loving it. Because it teaches me so many things I wouldn't have known, like technologies I learn by being with my teammates. And it's amazing. I've always read about 'do the things you love so you won't feel like working'. But not all of us has that luxury. Now I believe that liking the job I have now is okay for me, while I do what I'm passionate about outside work. In a way, when I thought my kind of work would leave me broken, somehow, it made me.

I believe that one of the key things we should know about life is that there are levels to the things that we do. I have always said that we should be passionate about the things that we do and not keep talking about how we can't achieve this or that while we are still far behind in life. Loving what you do is the first step to achieving success in such line.

Your job shouldn't just be a source of income. If you don't enjoy what you do, you'll end up missing out on your life.
"As the lines between working life and personal life blur, a job is as much about personal fulfillment and growth as it is about a paycheck,. "People don't want to make widgets; they want to change lives, including their own."Your career should make you feel good emotionally, both in and out of the office.

Still trying something new as so far the pandemic hit restricted from the travelling in across near cities its really hard to hit like this in this pandemic. To learn more in technology and learning continuously is a must reward when it comes to work it can get an promotion.

It is very important that you love what you do, especially when it comes to work. There are employees who have too much income in their company yet they are not satisfied, because every day they go to work they do not feel the fun. And there are workers who, even if they are paid very little, are fun to look at because you can see and feel happy with what they are doing. Even though their salary is just right for their daily life, they are happy and contented.

The absolute best approach to satisfy yourself in a business is to cherish your business

A man who adores his business will consistently be prompt to his work place and will likewise cherishes doing everything to ensure his business succeed

A positive mind, a loving heart and engagement in your work creates fulfillment and meaning. Take the time to discover what you truly desire, it is worth the fight.

It's important to feel motivated and inspired in your career. Without the drive to excel, your performance will lack passion and, in turn, your company may suffer. Productivity allows you to work in the most efficient manner, which makes room for downtime and encourages work-life balance.
"If you are passionate about your job, you are likely to take an active interest in learning every aspect of the business," said Patrice Rice, CEO and founder of Patrice & Associates. "This not only sets you on the path toward success, it also helps you get through the daily grind."

If you want to succeed in what you are doing right know you need to love what you are doing. Because if you loved what you are doing eventually you will succeed on what you are doing. Just always remember on what things you have done on how you passed all the challenges.

We all do what we do now just to survive in life and family needs is unlimited,so you sitting your ass down with your family not going out there to do anything just to make that little amount incase they ask you for your support in the house you will be able to give to them..

So the most reason why we all do what we do our there is to be free of cash trap,so what am going right now is not what I really want to do or want to become in life ,but I gat no choice than to manage it for the moment...

So as time goes on,when I will be able to get some of my savings then I stop the job and focus on my career ....

Many people are too afraid to follow their dreams and do what they love. Think about what you would say to a friend or your loved one: Would you discourage them from doing what makes them happy simply because it's risky? When you do take that leap yourself, you become an inspiration to those individuals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back