What's new

Loving what you do

Status
Not open for further replies.
The very best way to make yourself happy in a business is to love your business
A man who loves his business will always be punctual to his work place and will also loves doing everything to make sure his business succeed

I've been working at an industry I've never thought I'd be in when I was in high school. Choices were made and I am here. The industry is very technical, where things works for logic and little room for feelings, and I'm more of the touchy-feely type of gal. Needless to say, what I really love is on the other side of the spectrum. However, I don't regret that I came here. Actually, I'm starting to like it here. Almost loving it. Because it teaches me so many things I wouldn't have known, like technologies I learn by being with my teammates. And it's amazing. I've always read about 'do the things you love so you won't feel like working'. But not all of us has that luxury. Now I believe that liking the job I have now is okay for me, while I do what I'm passionate about outside work. In a way, when I thought my kind of work would leave me broken, somehow, it made me.

Where are you now and how do you feel about it? I hope you are all doing great. Cheers!
I am in love with what I do though I wished for a proper engineering job at first but due to insufficient job opportunity in the country, I settled for what came my way. My mechanical background gave me the entry opportunity into the transport and logistics industry.
The intention was just to do it for the time, and be on the look out for where my passion is. It never happened and in the process, I fall in love with what I do. Today, I am looking back with no regret and I can say that I love what I do

Sometimes we can't work our dream jobs or have our dream business but in order to feel less stress about it we must still appreciate it. Working in something that you really like and passionate about will be more successful because you know in yourself how it should be done and you will enjoy doing so.
I love how you said 'we must still appreciate it'. :) Sometimes, in my case it is the best I can do.

the way to make yourself happy despite the tight schedule we have in this world is to be able to have a little just a little time for yourself maybe do what you like best if you like fishing for fishing sometimes and if I like a part of my job and go for it I'm not gonna kill yourself in this little world

Nothing can be compared to you doing what you actually loved doing. That's one of the secrets of success. Doing what you love and loving what you are doing must be a slogan to you in other to be successful.

Seeing good in everything is one way to be happy. That should not however stop one from pursuing dreams or goals that they know will make them happy. The thoughts of failure should not weigh you down. Do it for a genuine reason.

I've been working at an industry I've never thought I'd be in when I was in high school. Choices were made and I am here. The industry is very technical, where things works for logic and little room for feelings, and I'm more of the touchy-feely type of gal. Needless to say, what I really love is on the other side of the spectrum. However, I don't regret that I came here. Actually, I'm starting to like it here. Almost loving it. Because it teaches me so many things I wouldn't have known, like technologies I learn by being with my teammates. And it's amazing. I've always read about 'do the things you love so you won't feel like working'. But not all of us has that luxury. Now I believe that liking the job I have now is okay for me, while I do what I'm passionate about outside work. In a way, when I thought my kind of work would leave me broken, somehow, it made me.

Where are you now and how do you feel about it? I hope you are all doing great. Cheers!
Loving what you do is the major thing in or everyday life. One thing is to have a business and another thing is being proud of your business. When you have love for what you do, the zeal of doing it will always be there and you will do it very well and better.

Loving what you do that’s only time it can be done perfectly, let me share this here, there is a police man at a traffic whenever I come across him controlling traffic he is always dancing and controlling traffic, you need to see the joy in his face, but my government (Nigeria) will never recognize such people, prefer sponsoring herdsmen to study abroad, such towards are in heaven if you find your loving what you do keep it up.

It is quite important to love what you do as this will surely bring out the best in you. When you love what you do you actually put in good effort to ensure it is of good quality. That is passion.

I also believe in loving what you are doing right now, even if it is not where you saw yourself being. Loving what you do right now will make you be comfortable doing it and you will learn so much from it than you expected. I thought that I would finish school and start working somewhere, but now I am just at home taking care of my niece while working online.

You must enjoy what you do if you want to excel in what you are doing correctly. And you will excel in what you do if you enjoy what you do eventually. Only bear in mind what you've done to conquer all the obstacles.
You're good when you enjoy what you do, as you're going to put more work into it.

You are absolutely right, passion is profession. If you work hard with fully time, interest and pay full attentions to it. You will remain busy and work properly. If you have free, you will join the meeting of negative people automatically and also get loss while you should work. Busy life is best in now a days, you should love in your business and what yo do. Don't care of negative people, you should follow yourself and remain busy.

Yeah , I love what I do not only because I love it , because my parents support me,Until you will not love what you are doing you can't achieve what you want . Once you start loving what you are doing then you can give 💯% to it.

Some people get lucky with their jobs and they end up getting hired and falling in love with them. Others are not so fortunate and they dread they day ahead from the moment they punch in. Then there are the people we all hope to be: the people that get their dream jobs and do not have to acclimate or take time to fall in love with them.

There are obviously differences between people who enjoy their work and those who don’t. People who love going to work are typically much happier, productive and driven. That is a no brainer. However, there are also differences between people who do what they love and people who simply.

Yes, you correct. We have to love our work/business that we are in which to make business be going frequently and smoothly. When you love what you are as Business you will really enjoy it, you will do it with your all passion, you will be feeling good on the work/business.

Indeed, you are absolutely right, I am currently working offline and despite certain disagreements that have arisen, I like my job and intend to stay there until I retire. In a way I would like the opportunity to spend more time on other things and be able to generate more income, however I don't want to lose my job so I intend to manage my time to fulfill this and venture online.

It's very important that someone should involved himself in a business that he loves and not because the business is very lucrative. The reason why some businesses don't do well is because the people that started the business don't have the passion for that business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back