What's new

Loving what you do

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks all for sharing your thoughts and wisdom, I really appreciate all your words. If there's one thing I'm learning most in this uncertain times is that: I have to appreciate what I have, and the lessons it gives me. Beyond the rewards of this post, I really appreciate each of your thoughts and wisdom. Thank you. Cheers :)

I've been working at an industry I've never thought I'd be in when I was in high school. Choices were made and I am here. The industry is very technical, where things works for logic and little room for feelings, and I'm more of the touchy-feely type of gal. Needless to say, what I really love is on the other side of the spectrum. However, I don't regret that I came here. Actually, I'm starting to like it here. Almost loving it. Because it teaches me so many things I wouldn't have known, like technologies I learn by being with my teammates. And it's amazing. I've always read about 'do the things you love so you won't feel like working'. But not all of us has that luxury. Now I believe that liking the job I have now is okay for me, while I do what I'm passionate about outside work. In a way, when I thought my kind of work would leave me broken, somehow, it made me.

Where are you now and how do you feel about it? I hope you are all doing great. Cheers!
The first area. of success for any business is when the business owners shows some love to the business by loving the business's. I have realized that if a person does a business witouth loving the business or even a job without loving the job, the passion to proceed won't be there and the business won't grow at all.

when you enjoy your job, it doesn't feel like work. "It makes it easier to get through the trials and tribulations of business ownership," he added.
You won't need someone to keep tabs on your work or motivate you to reach your full potential. You will do your best work because it's natural and exciting for you to do.

I've been working at an industry I've never thought I'd be in when I was in high school. Choices were made and I am here. The industry is very technical, where things works for logic and little room for feelings, and I'm more of the touchy-feely type of gal. Needless to say, what I really love is on the other side of the spectrum. However, I don't regret that I came here. Actually, I'm starting to like it here. Almost loving it. Because it teaches me so many things I wouldn't have known, like technologies I learn by being with my teammates. And it's amazing. I've always read about 'do the things you love so you won't feel like working'. But not all of us has that luxury. Now I believe that liking the job I have now is okay for me, while I do what I'm passionate about outside work. In a way, when I thought my kind of work would leave me broken, somehow, it made me.

Where are you now and how do you feel about it? I hope you are all doing great. Cheers!
Good nite meri pyari pyari jaaaan
love
you
soo
much
meri
pyari pyari pyari jaaan
missssss
you
soooo
much
Meri pyari pyari jaaaan
& kissss
you
meri pyari pyari jaaaan
Meri pyari jan plzz apna khayal rakhna plz janu je.meri pyari jan muskora b daina plzzzz
U r my life and living in my heart janu je.meri pyari jan bht yad ati ha apki bht ziada
Love to sz sz love sz
Shahida Zahid
Meri jan plzz dawai ly laina plzzzz janu je minat man k plzz yar apna khayal rakha kro.bht miss krti hu apko my dear husband je
It is very important that you love what you do, especially when it comes to work. There are employees who have too much income in their company yet they are not satisfied, because every day they go to work they do not feel the fun. And there are workers who, even if they are paid very little, are fun to look at because you can see and feel happy with what they are doing. Even though their salary is just right for their daily life, they are happy and contented.
it is very important to us that we should love to that work wchich we can do.We should set a plan and give full devotion to that work .I love to help other people. Give some special money to that help who deserve it.i want to help evry people financially who desrve it

When you are passionate about what you do, it no longer feels like a job/work to you because of the love you've got for it. No matter what challenges arise in the process of doing that which you do it is that passion you've got that'll keep you going.

Many people work not according to their interests and expertise, but we must accept and do a good job and feel happy, so that we don't become a burden on the mind. Joining Bizdustry, we can not only interact with people from all over the world, but you can also ask questions, you can also get rewards, the Bizdustry forum is very useful for developing our insights, Good luck sis.

You're extremely right on your assertions, it is very vital for one to love the job that he does, I'm an electrical engineer by profession and I love my work, in fact whenever I'm working I feel thus inner joy within me, I also love writing and reading business and cryptocurrency posts on bizdustry, in fact it has become an addiction to me already.

That's like being contented with what you have. When you actually love what you do:
You complain less about hurdles you encounter on a daily basis,
You look forward for another day,
You can't be easily stressed.

To be excell in you professing of business, you have to love it and have passion for it. If you don't love your job, you can't get positive results from it because that spirit of hatred towards your business or job will kill your vision and mission.

Well you are lucky to have which you love the most in your doings. Actually I always been in search of my exact need or thing to which I love the most. And at the end, I came to know that I'm good in teaching, and it pleases me the most. So now, I'm looking forward to choose my passion into profession. And hoping that I would enjoy in the field which I'm wishing to choose.

Enjoying your career should be a priority over earning a high salary or flashy title. Here are four reasons to quit the job you hate and start do what you love for a living. You'll feel more fulfilled. Your job shouldn't just be a source of income. If you don't enjoy what you do, you'll end up missing out on your life.

Yes it very Essential to have love and passion for what you do. These are the things that will keep you going when you stumble on difficulty or any obstacle. If you don't have passion for what you are doing, you are going to throwing the towel at the first provocation. When. If You have passion for something, you will continue to do it even if you are not getting paid.

One should learn to do what interests you the most and not something you feel obliged to do, whenever you do what you love doing it flows naturally and you wil easily get motived and everything will seem so easy. Then you will get the best results. So it isI our best interest to always do the very best we can to do what we love rather than do what we feel forced to do.

Last edited:

I love being at home and doing everything with family. It is not that stressful unlike working in a company. As a freelancer, you can choose what to do and love what you do. It is fun and exciting just following the flow of what life may bring. Not thinking of the problems involved while working in a company is relaxing.

The very best way to make yourself happy in a business is to love your business
A man who loves his business will always be punctual to his work place and will also loves doing everything to make sure his business succeed
Loving what you do is the really good way for being happy .. because most often, we spend our life in Making others happy.. we put our heart and soul some time to make them happy but they won't...they will never gonna be your people , everyone is temporary , what you need to do is just to make yourself happy by doing things you are happy with.. do not invest yourself in wrong people ..

Sometimes we can't work our dream jobs or have our dream business but in order to feel less stress about it we must still appreciate it. Working in something that you really like and passionate about will be more successful because you know in yourself how it should be done and you will enjoy doing so.

Let what you are doing be the thing that gives you Joy loving what you are doing always ads value to your work have the passion for what you do . Any that you do with out the love of that business in you ether you make profit It will always look like you are losing because they is no love for that business. That business can't last long.

Do only that work which you want and you love that work and you are expert in it. If you want to start a business then start that business in which you have full knowledge and research if you start in this way then you can get profit in it.

Passion is the common word in all we have been saying regarding enjoying what you do. In business, it is even more critical. You cannot Excel in your business if the business you have set out to do is not what you love doing. It is too cumbersome

It is good to know that you are loving what you are doing in life, because it makes your love at work be consistent. For now, U am currently working in an IT company for almost 5 years and I also love what I am doing in life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back