Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Remember lootboxes in video games? I know games like Call of Duty and Battlefield did a lootbox system. And I don't get the popularity. It's essentially gambling for digital items that can only be used within that game that given year or so. And on top of it, a lot of the time you bought a lootbox with real money, you didn't get anything good. And often you'd get repeat items, when I think lootboxes should never come with the same items in them, especially if you already got it and if you're putting real cash into these boxes.

Anyway, I think some games have calmed down on lootboxes, but I think it's still a thing these days. Do you like lootboxes? Or are you against them?

Games with lootboxes doesn't get my attention to playing them because they go too far. I can understand the need of microtransactions in video games especially when they are free to play video games but never lootboxes. I've been against game developers using lootboxes in games because it's not right for gamers especially the games kids play too.

Games with lootboxes doesn't get my attention to playing them because they go too far. I can understand the need of microtransactions in video games especially when they are free to play video games but never lootboxes. I've been against game developers using lootboxes in games because it's not right for gamers especially the games kids play too.
I would accept lootboxes if they actually gave you good items each use, but when you pay a certain amount of money and they send you random items, items that could be repeats, then it becomes gambling. It should never get to that point. Lootboxes should give good ideas for the pay you give. Simple as that.

I would accept lootboxes if they actually gave you good items each use, but when you pay a certain amount of money and they send you random items, items that could be repeats, then it becomes gambling. It should never get to that point. Lootboxes should give good ideas for the pay you give. Simple as that.
Bearing at how most of these gaming companies have been using lootboxes in their video games as of late, they don't have any plan of using their lootboxes in ways it's going to benefit gamers playing their games. It's been a total rip off for a long time.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back