Ja Sa Bong

Staff member
Writer's Staff Team
5000+ Posts Club
Jul 20, 2023
USD
$1.0200USD
Biznotes
Do you notice some of the members on your forum who always login every day but they will never make a post? Does it bother you when they behave in this way? Do you feel it's something wrong with your forum which makes them not to like posting on anything?

If this is happening in your forum, how are you planning on changing it?

I have noticed that some users on my forums log in, check some pages, and they leave without leaving any messages. However, I don't find this strange as I understand everyone is not in the mood to post and they might be just navigating the forum to find some information.

I have noticed that some users on my forums log in, check some pages, and they leave without leaving any messages. However, I don't find this strange as I understand everyone is not in the mood to post and they might be just navigating the forum to find some information.
Like for example you are doing some other activity on the parallel like for example posting on multiple paid to post or checking youtube course and then take a look from time to time or even watching tv program while posting on bizdustry as simple as that.

Sometimes I even do this in the forums I visit, I just go in, I see what's new, read a few threads and I just don't make any posts or open any threads, it's not common, but sometimes I do it and I think it's normal, there are just times when you don't feel like writing or you don't have anything new to tell.

Sometimes I even do this in the forums I visit, I just go in, I see what's new, read a few threads and I just don't make any posts or open any threads, it's not common, but sometimes I do it and I think it's normal, there are just times when you don't feel like writing or you don't have anything new to tell.

Yes, it's better not to post anything when you're out of it because the contents you're going to add might be off and out of topic to what others are discussing. It wouldn't leave a good imagine about your professionalism with your posts.

It is not actually a must that your community members must make post whenever they log into your community. There are sometimes someone will simply just want to come and take a look at what is going on in the forum and just log out. The only person you are going to demand to make posts from is someone that you bought his or her posting services.

I can't demand people to write something but it is odd to login and just look and say nothing. BUT, I do the same on other forums if I am bored and don't want to participate in discussion. :p

Yes, it's an activity which can't never be demanded of any forum member. If they are not gaining anything from making posts after they've logged in, it's up to them in their discretion to decide when to post.

A lot of people are passive members. They just want to read and occasionally chime in. I have 3 or 4 of those types on my forum. I am not bothered by it.

It is very normal people do this, days and days are not the same. But it is weird when same user comes over and over again doing same thing. If your the one in charge try something new on the platform cause probably the user might be fed up with the available resources. So the user may come repeatedly expecting something new. This is just one among the reasons though.

This is true. People have life outside and they always want to check things out without doing much. I am that kind of person on some forums too as I just login just to see what is going on there without doing much.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back