List those paid to upload apps that pays in Cryptocurrency

Sincerem

Ledgendary Member
50,000 Post Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
I never worked via any paid to upload site/app that reward members for uploading media files, such as videos, eBook, images, podcasts etc. If I can see such kind of app/site I'll be thrilled with it. At least I can make quality podcasts and videos to upload and make real cash, if only its legit.

I've never worked on any paid to upload site nor app before maybe it's because there really isn't a legit one although some People claim to have worked via such platform before but I personally don't know how true that is. I hope I get to find one soonest too becauae only then will I get to make this money I've been hoping for ever since

There are many paid to upload apps that pays you in crypto currency , apps like sweatcoin walking step coin counter, LBRY is an app on Google play store, steemApp , stormx, also blocklancer, you can also get blocklancer on Google play store.

There are many paid to upload apps that pays you in crypto currency , apps like sweatcoin walking step coin counter, LBRY is an app on Google play store, steemApp , stormx, also blocklancer, you can also get blocklancer on Google play store.
Very interesting what you reflect here, I'm already going to check Lbry's point, since I use the website and I had no idea that there is a Google play store app, I want to know if I can download the app on an android, I guess from there I can upload the videos to the site.

I am not using any paid to upload sites. However, I am interested in joining paid to upload sites where I can earn by uploading pictures, memes, etc. I just found about picture punches and I will soon join this site.

LBC is a digital coin, it is listed on some crypto exchange sites. You can exchange your LBC to cash by transferring it to crypto exchange platform that supports it and send to your bank account.

I really don't know of any paid to upload files that pay their members for uploading. I think I will need to make more research about this so that I will know how to make money off from it.

I never worked via any paid to upload site/app that reward members for uploading media files, such as videos, eBook, images, podcasts etc. If I can see such kind of app/site I'll be thrilled with it. At least I can make quality podcasts and videos to upload and make real cash, if only its legit.
I believe there are lots of legit ones out there, but I haven't actually come across one before. I know I'll be part of it if I see one.

I really don't think there is any paid to upload app on the internet. If there is task like that that could help people make money online, a lot of people will be into it already

Personally, I have never really looked for opportunities to earn money or cryptocurrency from such websites because it doesn't look like a legit scheme.

Personally, I have never really looked for opportunities to earn money or cryptocurrency from such websites because it doesn't look like a legit scheme.
Their isn't much to earn with, but I've seen two legit paid to upload sites at the moment. Which is streetbees the other I've forgotten the name.

I don't have any knowledge on any paid to upload websites or applications that pays it's members to upload any files so far yet. If such exist, what manner of files will someone be uploading really?

I have never come across any paid to upload platform before that pays in cryptocurrency. The one I came across last year does not have good reviews.

Their are many I saw earlier on, but didn't get to know it now cos I didn't pay more attention to the get to upload sites cos IRS not enticing to me.

I believe there are hundreds out there on play store, there was a time I downloaded some but I eventually uninstalled them all. Most of them required much time for little payment. It takes a lot of time to withdraw.

I have never been able to come across any paid to upload sites , I was in one site last year but it turned into scam and they never paid , I have been looking into it but I have never seen any.

And I hope if such do actually exist, it is not one that will be requesting that someone be loading their personal and confidential files to them, because that will not be funny at all for one's privacy

One thing you must know if you want to venture into paid to post platforms is that you need a good traffic source in order to make money.
Post automatically merged:

One thing you must know if you want to venture into paid to post platforms is that you need a good traffic source in order to make money.

I have never really tested I was paid to upload sites because from the reviews that I have heard about them they are really not worth the stress and the pay is not good.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back