What's new

List those paid to upload apps that pays in Cryptocurrency

Early this year I saw a post that you can get paid if you have upto 1million followers on Instagram , and I confirmed it

To upload videos and get paid I think you should try YouTube, but you must create content that would attract a greater number of viewers.
You can get paid on Facebook to sell your photos too,Youmust be a subscriber as well.
I've heard of book sites like bookclub,bookworm, but I have never tried them.
i am only into Facebook and YouTube

Was just surprised to know that there are legit paying site or app like bizzdustry , I haven't gotten any penny from an app before but since I tried bizzdustry have really been enjoying

I never joined paid to upload website but I only earned $0.001 because I don't have traffic for the download. So I have dumped paid to upload website for it is not profitable for me

Have not heard about any paid to upload site that pays in Cryptocurrency , of recent I was told that working on paid to upload site is totally waste of time because their pays is always so cheap

I never worked via any paid to upload site/app that reward members for uploading media files, such as videos, eBook, images, podcasts etc. If I can see such kind of app/site I'll be thrilled with it. At least I can make quality podcasts and videos to upload and make real cash, if only its legit.
Get your phone, jump on Google and make your research. A lot of them are awaiting you there. Although I know about some similar app/website where you transcribe and get paid for it

Get your phone, jump on Google and make your research. A lot of them are awaiting you there. Although I know about some similar app/website where you transcribe and get paid for it
You're there lots of them are simply there waiting for my discovery. I've tried multiple of transcription sites it didn't work out for me because I lack the right equipment to get the voices of the speakers well.

You're there lots of them are simply there waiting for my discovery. I've tried multiple of transcription sites it didn't work out for me because I lack the right equipment to get the voices of the speakers well.
There are some tools that you actually can use for solving that

Personally, I have not worked on any paid to upload platforms before and I am not sure if the pay is worth it or not. I would also like to know genuine ones to see if they are worth joining or not as it is a source one can still make extra income.

I've never worked on any paid to upload site nor app before maybe it's because there really isn't a legit one although some People claim to have worked via such platform before but I personally don't know how true that is. I hope I get to find one soonest too becauae only then will I get to make this money I've been hoping for ever since
I would agree with yiu that paid to upload sites are very few and this not easy to come by but they exist, one I know is metro opinion and this site pay us in naira and pays up to #500 per uploaded surveys

I have never had the opportunity of working in anyway on any paid to upload platform out there at the moment. But I think there are some it such platforms out there who do actually pay you to upload certain type of files

There are lots of paid to upload apps that pays in crypto currency like, Blockchain, Lympo, Sweatcoin, StormX and FeaturePoints..

as everyone is saying I have never used any of those paid to upload sites ,but I have a friend who does that ,he uploads the pictures, pictures of his animals and some other things.
Post automatically merged:

I really don't think there is any paid to upload app on the internet. If there is task like that that could help people make money online, a lot of people will be into it already
well there is ,you earn money just by uploading images , videos or ebooks ,but the problem here is that many of them are scam your can't even differentiate between the two.

Last edited:
Well I think there should be names and list of site that pay some one here in bizdustry so as we don't get mislead by scammer at all cost I prefer a site that pay and one can cash out with no stress

Same too, I have never worked on paid for upload site's. Many people earn there by uploading videos images etc but I have never try such sites.

There are many paid to upload apps that pays you in crypto currency , apps like sweatcoin walking step coin counter, LBRY is an app on Google play store, steemApp , stormx, also blocklancer, you can also get blocklancer on Google play store.
I like the fact that these apps can be found on playstore, have you worked on any of them? What's it like working on these apps and how much can one earn there?

I do not even know of a legitimate paid to upload website, not to talk about those ones that pay in cryptocurrencies. I believe most of them don't pay through crypto currency, but PayPal.

I don't know which one pays with crypto currency but you can earn a lot of good money uploading videos on YouTube and you can sale your photos on Facebook and Instagram

I have not really been doing paid to upload ever since the only one I did was more of a scam, so, i stopped using them.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back