Training Manager
Staff member
Team Manager
1000 Posts Club
Jun 21, 2023
USD
$29.1400USD
Biznotes
*hoists shingle out into the street* Here ye! Here ye! Linux.poet is my usual name, and online forums are definitely my game. After 10 years online and what I've been through, I can confidently offer my services to you. 2 college degrees live in my past, so I'm confident I can make your forum last. Getting to the top is not too hard, for English and web design will take you far.

I'm also not afraid of mortification. Okay, real talk. These packages are for people who want real advice for their forum and real work put in to get to the next level. I want your forum to be the best that it can be, because the community of information benefits. Unfortunately, my dedication and love of the cause has left me without financial resources, and so I ask for a small contribution in exchange for my assistance. This will allow me to focus on your site and not have to go through more divided attention than necessary.

NEW! TRAFFIC/MONETIZATION/SEO and Promotion Advice Package - $15 or 15K Biznotes
For admins looking to grow their websites. Includes:
1. Marketing and SEO analysis - evaluation of niche, SEO competition, and how effectively the site monetizes or can monetize its users (see here for a sample)
2. Social media promotion analysis
3. Monetization advice for your website (how to best monetize your current users and possibly new ones)

EXPRESS PACKAGE - $30 USD (For forums and blogs)
Includes:
1 long, researched, SEO compliant article OR 1 article length and researched forum post (see here, here, and here for writing samples of my work)
10 ordinary forum posts or blog comments
Marketing and SEO analysis - evaluation of niche, SEO competition, and how effectively the site monetizes or can monetize its users (see here for a sample)
Code and design analysis - using validators to evaluate site code, a brief look at the code and design of the website to make suggestions for improvement (see here for a sample, near the bottom of the post)

DELUXE PACKAGE - $100 USD (For FORUMS ONLY)
Includes:
1. 5 long, researched, SEO compliant articles OR 5 article length and researched forum posts (see here, here, and here for writing samples of my work)
2. 20 ordinary forum posts
3. Marketing and SEO analysis - evaluation of niche, SEO competition, and how effectively the site monetizes or can monetize its users (see here for a sample)
4. Code analysis and suggested fixes - using validators to evaluate site code, a look at the code and design of the website to make suggestions for improvement. At this level I will be reading through large sections of your code and providing code snippets that you can insert.
5. Forum management - my thoughts on running the forum, understanding what you want from the forum and your staff, and solving problems that you may have. If you have a conflict on your forum, you may consult me as an objective voice to listen to all sides and make recommendations.
6. And more, as determined by the needs of the forum site.

A LA CARTE (Biznotes will be accepted for these transactions)
1 article - $10 USD or 10,000 Biznotes
5 articles - $50 USD or 50,000 Biznotes
Infographic - $5 or 5000 Biznotes
- These are process diagrams that explain a process for a reader of a blog post, usually as part of a post or as a standalone image that is the entire blog post. Some of them are embedded here, though yours will be larger and fancier.

Don't see what your site needs? CUSTOM PACKAGES are available. PM me with what you're thinking about and we will discuss.

--------------------------------------

HOW TO ORDER
1. PM me first BEFORE sending me Biznotes or making a payment.
Please include:
  • The name of your site
  • Link to your site
  • The package or packages that you wish to order
  • Specifications for the article(s) - what do you want the articles to be about, style guides if applicable, these kinds of things
  • Specifications for the forum posts, if any
  • Any special considerations you want considered. For example, if you have a forum management issue, I would want to hear your side of the story and what's going on.
2. I will evaluate the project and give you a verdict as to whether or not I can complete your order. Expect to have a bit of a discussion here - I want to make sure I understand what you expect and that I will not be letting you down.

3. After this discussion, I will start working.

4. When I finish your package, I will expect payment.
Payment can be via this forum, donating USD or Biznotes to me via my profile, or you may request my Paypal address and pay me through there. Scammers who do not pay, or do not pay the amount specified in these package listings, will be banned from my shop permanently.

Go forth and order! :)

Last edited:
Can I buy 5 articles for Bizdustry? @Jack-O-Lantern
You can if you want. In your particular case, it would be helpful to specify what you want the articles to be about or have a small SEO discussion for Bizdustry. We need to be clear on what is part of your order and what isn't.

The default I would do, lacking other guidance, is to pull the site meta stack and do a search optimization check for each of the terms, then write an article to better position the site for those terms. Right now the meta stack for Bizdustry looks like this:

Screenshot (827).png

But perhaps you had something different in mind.

You can if you want. In your particular case, it would be helpful to specify what you want the articles to be about or have a small SEO discussion for Bizdustry. We need to be clear on what is part of your order and what isn't.

The default I would do, lacking other guidance, is to pull the site meta stack and do a search optimization check for each of the terms, then write an article to better position the site for those terms. Right now the meta stack for Bizdustry looks like this:

View attachment 5936

But perhaps you had something different in mind.
1. Do you feel the meta should be changed, what would you suggest it is changed to? @Freddy Krueger and I will consider your request, along with our technical staff @SoluDome

2. Perhaps a focus or fix on Webmaster Articles, Crypto Currency Articles, Business News, and even world news relating to economics etc? I know we’re trying to expand our reach to webmasters

1. Do you feel the meta should be changed, what would you suggest it is changed to? @Freddy Krueger and I will consider your request, along with our technical staff @SoluDome

2. Perhaps a focus or fix on Webmaster Articles, Crypto Currency Articles, Business News, and even world news relating to economics etc? I know we’re trying to expand our reach to webmasters
These are good questions, but I don’t want the discussion out here as it muddies the waters into staff stuff. I’ll start the discussion over metas in the right section later today when I get off work.

Edit: @AlexanderM For #2, all of those topics are something that I could write an article on.

Last edited:
Okay, I am now up to three people who have failed to follow directions. Now all of those three people have good reasons for not following directions, so they shall be let off the hook.

However, I do not want this to continue, as I did not write the section “How to Order” in the first post for decoration purposes. The purpose of those directions is to ensure that I can deliver the packages quickly and efficiently, in a matter of hours. Waiting for a slow writer is lost sales or ad revenue for webmasters.

If you wish to make an order, please follow the directions under “How to Order” and PM me with the necessary information. Otherwise, I have no idea whether you want to place an order or you are just asking a question. I welcome questions in this topic, however.

Also, future posts that attempt to buy my services at a different rate, redirect me to another topic in order to do so, or just fail to follow directions will be removed. They are off topic and interfering with the shop operations.
I apologize in advance if this comes across as passive aggressive, but I am very tired of being manipulated into long hours of unpaid work or being paid less than what my work is worth.

Hi @Jack-O-Lantern,

Alex recommended you. Could you take a look at this topic and see if it's in your interest? :)

Thanks!
I’m not interested. What you need is my consulting services, namely what is in the Express Package above, and you want to pigeonhole me in the role of “Content Writer”. No amount of articles I write will save your site - you have too many systemic site problems.

1. Your domain name, freeforumhosting.com, is misleading because your site doesn’t offer free forum hosting, just a blog. My recommendation is to scrap the site and start over.

2. When you do so, cut the editorial team down to 1 person. A small site like yours needs a minimum of overhead, and dealing with an entire editorial team is an online writer’s nightmare. The blog listings also need “read more” buttons at the bottom of your blurb, otherwise the navigation to get to the full article isn’t intuitive.

3. The four types of articles that you want - items 3 and 4 are probably a separate blog. onlineforumreviews.net is different from howtosetupyourforum.com. Right now you have the latter, and that appeals to forum admins, present and future, on the topic of forum creation.

People who are looking for forum reviews - “community spotlight” they would be looking to join a forum, and want an authority on which forum is good and bad, that’s the main target audience for that second blog. The reviews can be distilled into principles of what makes a good community and what doesn’t which is authoritative and has an audience of all forum users.

Anyway, I’m not going through this emotional hell. If you implemented some of the suggestions above I could probably write 2 or 3 community reviews for the second site, but I’m not going to sit as a staff writer trying to recycle the same ideas forever. As it stands, I won’t support the site in its current condition.

I don't think you should take it that way, she has given you some advice, you can accept it or decline it, constructive criticism never hurts.

I don't think you should take it that way, she has given you some advice, you can accept it or decline it, constructive criticism never hurts.
“My recommendation is to scrap the site and start over.”

Yes, that is very constructive.

The way she has posted her “constructive feedback” comes very ignorant over. You could kindly decline and not shatter my plans for the blog.

Clearly she has no clue what it’s about. Read more buttons? There’s plenty call to actions available.

I’m not asking for an emotional connection to her last part of the reply. If she could write a few blog posts concerning what we offer while I don’t. That’s great — Then that could go into my schedule for content and she’d be paid to do what I asked and what she’s asking.

So you see. A little more humble reply would’ve made the difference instead of this ignorant one. If that’s the way she treats her customers, then good luck in finding more. You might want to consider some customer service course though.

That’s all I will add to this. Sorry for the offensive response.

“My recommendation is to scrap the site and start over.”

Yes, that is very constructive.

The way she has posted her “constructive feedback” comes very ignorant over. You could kindly decline and not shatter my plans for the blog.

Clearly she has no clue what it’s about. Read more buttons? There’s plenty call to actions available.

I’m not asking for an emotional connection to her last part of the reply. If she could write a few blog posts concerning what we offer while I don’t. That’s great — Then that could go into my schedule for content and she’d be paid to do what I asked and what she’s asking.

So you see. A little more humble reply would’ve made the difference instead of this ignorant one. If that’s the way she treats her customers, then good luck in finding more. You might want to consider some customer service course though.

That’s all I will add to this. Sorry for the offensive response.
And these are exactly the sort of people who I don't want to work with. It's all about "your plans" for the blog. It's not about serving your audience, your customers, or your users. You're not thinking about other people besides yourself. And if you don't do that, your website's days are numbered. Sorry.

"my schedule for content" and "while I don't" - you want me to make something up, send it to your nitpicky editorial team who will tell me I'm an idiot while you sit at the beach? I have more confidence in my expertise than that.

I have no clue what it's your blog is about, in your perspective, because I can't read your mind. I read through your blog before I decided not to work on it.

The read more buttons have nothing to do with calls to action. They have to do with site navigation: Screenshot (832).png
It took me a few minutes to figure out how to read full entries from the article listing. I thought that was broken and that I couldn't read any of your entries.

As for me, I'm honest enough to look through your blog and tell you what it is actually like, instead of your vision that you're viewing it through that you're imposing on others. I tell the truth to my clients and I don't tickle their ears, that's a part of who I am and the honesty and integrity that I value. If you don't like it, hire another article writer or another consultant.

I've gone to web design school and I've made several blogs and blog concepts for testing that I've scrapped. Very few people get web design right on the first try, or even the second or third. That's because that is a skill that takes time to learn, a communication between human beings. And since human beings have different perceptions, learning their perceptions about what you want to communicate takes time. Right now, your site is not communicating what you want to communicate, because clearly I don't know what it is and it's all my fault. But that's on you for failing to communicate to me.

If someone told me that I should scrap my site and start over, I would ask why they thought that and consider their thoughts. It's not intended as a personal insult, because my site isn't about me. It's about my target audience and customers, and how I can serve them better.

SHOP UPDATE:

After some interesting learning experiences (AHEM!) I have decided to launch two new services above. The first is a Traffic/SEO/Monetization advice package, which is just me offering my SEO expertise, traffic, and monetization advice for your site, with no articles attached. This is suitable for all websites.

The second is an option for a custom package for websites with special needs not listed. Thank you for visiting my shop, and have an excellent day. :)

PACKAGE ORDER STATUS:

4 articles for Bizdustry.com for @AlexanderM - complete - paid
1 article and 50 posts for PermittingTalk.com for @EchoRomeo - in progress

Last edited:

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back