Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Does anyone here like to go camping? I haven't really been a fan of it myself, but have been thinking of going more often this summer. I have some friends who have been bugging me to go on a camping trip this next weekend and I think I might take them up on that offer.

Anyway, how often do you go camping?

In the summer, we used to go camping a few times, mainly with friends. We always rent a nice and cozy place where we can pitch a tent and have a campfire.

I would love to go for camping but I haven't yet. I have just gone for trekking multiple times. I really love the feeling of reaching the peak and then enjoying the scenic beauty having some good hot food or tea.
Does anyone here like to go camping? I haven't really been a fan of it myself, but have been thinking of going more often this summer. I have some friends who have been bugging me to go on a camping trip this next weekend and I think I might take them up on that offer.

Anyway, how often do you go camping?

I've been to camping twice in my life and I didn't like it much. It's why I've not bothered with going again since I become an adult. The first time I did, it was with my school group, I had rashes when we got back. The second time was with my father and it was very hot that day. I hated both experiences.

I always remember as a kid, I and my friends used to get a tent and we used to set it up outside in the garden of whoever house we were staying at and we would plan to sleep outside and camp outside in the garden in the tent with snacks and board games and such to keep us occupied.

Safe to say when it got dark and late, any noises scared us and we ended up back in the house instead :ROFLMAO:

Now that I am an adult, even though people tell me camping is an awesome experience, I have too many fears about the outside world late at night!

When I was younger, I can actually tell that I have been to camping several times and it's something that I enjoyed doing because it gives me room to explore the nature and check out a lot of things that I cannot even have access to if I am not in the camp location. But as I grow older, I have lost my sense of connection with nature and that is how I no longer feel the need to be going camping at the moment.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back