What's new

Leaving my part-time music teaching job for online earning website: is it a bad idea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doradorwa

Paragon Member
1000 Posts Club
Dec 28, 2020
USD
$4.0000USD
Biznotes
I've been teaching a secondary school band music since the last 5 months(part time tho)...though I'm a student also but recently I discovered online earning websites and I really want to dedicate my time into it but time is not enough ...so guys do you feel it's a bad idea if I leave my part time teaching job to dedicate my time for online earning

It depends on how much you earn weekly, monthly with your current employer's. If it Worth's more than you earn online by far you should stick to your offline music teaching job, as long as you find passion teaching. But if your online job opportunity pays higher than your offline, and constantly driving steady payment for you. You should reconsider your thoughts yo work full-time online.

It depends on how much you earn weekly, monthly with your current employer's. If it Worth's more than you earn online by far you should stick to your offline music teaching job, as long as you find passion teaching. But if your online job opportunity pays higher than your offline, and constantly driving steady payment for you. You should reconsider your thoughts yo work full-time online.
I've not earned anything online...still a newbie and well I do have passion for teaching...I really wanna learn how to earn online tho...like I spent day searching google for this opportunity...thanks tho

I've not earned anything online...still a newbie and well I do have passion for teaching...I really wanna learn how to earn online tho...like I spent day searching google for this opportunity...thanks tho
Okay, you can still earn via teaching only if it's your passion online. I I know of a teaching site called "Engoo.com, it is an online teaching site where English teachers teach Chinese, Japanese and other people English. If you're interested you can excess engoo today and start your online teaching career asap.

This is quite ambitious, you have to calculate your profit and loss, and see yourself certain questions;

- has the teaching helped you more than your online earning activities or is it the other way round.

- How much you have made online.

- Is the online earning activities very realistic.

- And what your plan for the future with the music thing.

Then you can decide.

My suggestion is you can combine the two, I believe your part time music should be paying better than what you do online and if reverse is the case you can be totally devouted to your online teaching and get your pay, since you are still a student you will also need some time to study

Okay, you can still earn via teaching only if it's your passion online. I I know of a teaching site called "Engoo.com, it is an online teaching site where English teachers teach Chinese, Japanese and other people English. If you're interested you can excess engoo today and start your online teaching career asap.
Wow... I'll check it out today... 😊

I've been teaching a secondary school band music since the last 5 months(part time tho)...though I'm a student also but recently I discovered online earning websites and I really want to dedicate my time into it but time is not enough ...so guys do you feel it's a bad idea if I leave my part time teaching job to dedicate my time for online earning
This one will depend on how much money you earn from teaching music and that you are earning online .
If the offline part time music teacher earns you more that you earn on online ,then i can advise you to continue with your offline business

Everyone loves to be self-employed, with no one above them telling them what to do with their life and time. The fun part of being self-employed is the liberty and freedom of making money at you own pace .

There absolutely, nothing wrong with you leaving your music teaching job to run an online business to earn a living.

The case become, unpleasant when you have passion for music and still quit the job. In such cases I advise you amend your schedule and fix things up.

I believe you can manage the two jobs together, being a music teacher and working online. You even stand a chance of double income.

Before you leave your music part time job, you to factor in the total amount of money you make from the teaching job and how much you will make from your new online business. You need to also know if your online business you just discovered will pay your consistently or they pay half way and stop.

Personally I wouldn't quit an offline job to focus on online earning..... most times offline jobs are more secured than online jobs... Have you ever thought of the site crashing? what would be your fate then? I think the best thing is to find a way to combine the both of them because in that way you don't lose any of the opportunities

Its depends on how much you earn on both sides a which one pays more after you are done calculating the hours you spend on each one.i am also assuming you have been earning with both of them for a long time now. You should also consider the less stressful option too.

I wouldn't advise you leaving your teaching job fully for the online jobs because teaching is a passion for you and you are fulfilled seeing knowledge imparted in your students ,also as a newbie on the online jobs like me I will advise you do it at your spare time till you get a hang of it

Since you said your teaching is based on part-time. I don't see any reason why you want to leave it. Teaching is flexible and it is possible to combine more than two other sources with it. Though, that's if you have bit married.

I think you should also keep a job of teaching and you should also participate in online work as both of these can give you an advantage so that you do not leave any job it will be big mistake if you left job of teaching.

It is a nice ideal but unless you have gotten a reliable site and you are hundred percent to get paid after all your efforts I would advice you stick to the teaching job, or you can be doing both simultaneously, at least that will increase your income instead of quitting the job.

I think you should continue with your music classes as well. Online earning is not so profitable and nowadays people prefer both full-time and part-time jobs. That's why I think leaving your music is not just the right decision to work online... You can earn profit by continuing both work...

Good decision but somehow I feel you left behind something that could have aided your growth in the online business.And that's your music teaching.Do you know you can make something out of it of you decide to start recording these lessons and uploading on YouTube? Make special lessons and create a WhatsApp group and share the link with forums and even your students to join for free lessons .
Then always drop links to your channel at the end or begining of each lesson .Do thing along with whatever online business you just started and watch where it takes you in a years times .

There absolutely nothing wrong with you leaving your music teaching job to run an online business to earn a living. I believe you can combine the two together, you can earn profit by continuing working both.

I don't see the two disturbing one another. Since you are into PT teach stuff, it doesn't stop you from your online business. All you need is know how to manage your time well so as to maximize potential in both. The one can also compliment the other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back