What's new

Leaving my part-time music teaching job for online earning website: is it a bad idea

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think it's best that you quit your offline job. I have worked a few times online but the most difficult thing with working online is it uncertainty. You could wake up tomorrow and your services is not needed then there's nothing you can do. With offline at least you can read the signs before that happens and plan accordingly.

You can do both, all you need to do is to schedule your time separately for both maybe after you're done teaching your students you could dedicate the rest of your day for your online earning website, I won't advise you to quit your teaching job fully.

I'm very sure that you would have thought of it over and over again before you make such decision. It depends on kind of online business you're doing. Some are real job themselves while some don't worth leaving your job for. If you're working on fiverr for instance and you've built a great customer database that you're getting orders time to time, then you can quit whatever job that will not allow you to focus and deliver well.

I've been teaching a secondary school band music since the last 5 months(part time tho)...though I'm a student also but recently I discovered online earning websites and I really want to dedicate my time into it but time is not enough ...so guys do you feel it's a bad idea if I leave my part time teaching job to dedicate my time for online earning

It all depends on you but I don't see anything wrong with both of them, as for teaching it depends on how much you benfit in daily basis weekly and monthly you know when you compare to the online that is where you will decide the one to move on with.

Not a bad idea, good decision if that wad a part time job. If you can earn much more at online place or site then why would someone do part time job . You can earn here more than there, investing in CCW amd Forex you will feel more better. You should earn hear by posting so good decision.

I've been teaching a secondary school band music since the last 5 months(part time tho)...though I'm a student also but recently I discovered online earning websites and I really want to dedicate my time into it but time is not enough ...so guys do you feel it's a bad idea if I leave my part time teaching job to dedicate my time for online earning
I will not outrightly say you are wrong or that you made a huge mistake. Your choice in life is influenced with so many factors.
I really appreciate your choice but you should always make sure that your choice bring you Joy and happiness.

It just means that your music teaching does not give you pleasure. Or maybe you are still looking for a bigger income so you quit your previous job, we do not know the reason because only you know that. Whatever decisions you make in life, the greater the percentage the reason it gives you pleasure.

I believe since it's a part-time job, you can still do it and allocate time for the online business rather than letting go. Doing the two will not kill you, but rather compliment one another. When one is yielding, it helps the period that the other isn't yielding.

It all depends on the type of online business you want to venture into you really must have done your research and even commenced the business to be sure you are not about to make a mistake as a bird at hand is worth more than many in the bush.

I don't think its a bad idea because if you earn a higher in online earning website than teaching music then its better. But if really want to teach about music but the same time you need money i think you can do they at the same time.

If you must leave your part time job too work online then you have to weigh the two side by side, and see which one gives you more money. But to me I think they are a lot of sites on the internet that you can make more money than teaching music.

Not a very good idea using my case as an example. I quit my job to chase online jobs and then covid happened. It affected my online job so much that I wished I could return back to my main job place. Take your time to think about this before you attempt it.

Just like they say. Music is life, I get so much happiness when listening to music. Whenever I feel depressed or I want to get out of this physical world, I just enter into a new aura through listening to music. I love all kinds of music but I listen to them based on the mood I am. Musics gives happiness to the sad and motivates the depressed. Most people might not like music but it’s actually gives life.

without living job you can also do online job bevause its not time limited and your decision is depend on your earning if you earn more than your music teaching job than your decision is right and if you not earn much amount and give more time on online website than your job its wrong decision.

I think your decision is very good that you are leaving your part time job and working online. It is very easy to work online so we don't have to go out of the house while the dog is sitting at home.Working online can be part time job is very tiring while working online is happy in home environment

It depends. It isn't a bad idea to me if you earn more in your currsnt job than what you use to earn in your music tea Bing job, however there's a case of what you have passion for. If you have more passion for your former job and even if you earn more in your present job then I think it is a bad idea you made.

Well, this to me is a question of what you want and how much belief you have. Your want is how passionate you are about either choices. Do you want stability financially or do you want to embrace your passion an try to grow it into sth worth the while? The choice today is yours to make.

I wouldn't advise anyone to do such a thing at all, some of this paid to comment site wouldn't last on the long run, except for a few like bizdustry. But if you can combine the both of them, it would be better for you and also it would give you more source of income.

The two can work together or go hand in hand all you need is plan yourself, don't let your part time music teaching class clash or obstruct the online business and activities that you engage in,once you get income from it and make money,then you are good to manage the two together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back