What's new

Learning Forex

There are many ways to learn forex.
Before investing in forex you need to learn from organised tutorial to enhance your understanding before investing your money.

Accordingly forex do not have provision in there website to teach people about forex.

But, you can help yourself by learning it online on the YouTube and from Google sites.
Post automatically merged:

There are many ways to learn forex.
Before investing in forex you need to learn from organised tutorial to enhance your understanding before investing your money.

Accordingly forex do not have provision in there website to teach people about forex.

But, you can help yourself by learning it online on the YouTube and from Google sites.

Like I always tell people who wants to venture into Forex trading, YouTube is great place to start there are lots of free content on there , also there is a Forex school , sort of like a website great resources and courses that will help you learn

The biggest obstacle when it comes to the forex earning is that we should be learning it before investing into it. A lot of sites are out there that can teach you how to do that. But so far from what I have heard, forex websites don't have the teachers. And you have to learn from the youtube or similar other sites. And maybe there must be other free resources from which you can learn.

What's your approach to learn forex? say for free?
The best way to learn is through watching it. If you look at videos of those that do trade you get to pick up on certain things. Also books are a great help as there are many ebooks. Lastly, I think that one of the best things to learn is to experience it yourself. So to make a mall investments and give it a try. If you lose you learn from it and if you win you learn what works.

There are actually sites where you can learn Forex and you would be great. Also some brokers offer trading tips that are also good, not like I expect you to always use theirs though. Forex actually has enough support system, so learning it is not much of a problem. There are a dozen of materials on the net.

I am basing my opinion on what I have learned from a former office mate who was successful in forex trading. Invest a little money like $100 and start trading after you have learned the ropes, that is the basic of buying and selling. After buying a currency you monitor the price every day. When there is a substantial increase then sell your currency and buy another. But do not exceed your $100 capital because that is like your tuition fee for the immersion in learning forex.

Concerning forex, I have this interest but fear that I will make losses than winnings, I have made clear of that negative vibe and will make moves to learn from scratch. Anyone can probably share with me where I can learn from as a beginner, what I need to know, application to use or brokers . I am very much open to your contribution

The biggest obstacle when it comes to the forex earning is that we should be learning it before investing into it. A lot of sites are out there that can teach you how to do that. But so far from what I have heard, forex websites don't have the teachers. And you have to learn from the youtube or similar other sites. And maybe there must be other free resources from which you can learn.

You are actually right. But In the same way we av to be careful of teachers that as no result but claims to av been in the trade for years with fake result. Forex require patiency to succeed in the market.

Seriously, though I support YouTube and other online teaching of forex, it still better to be taught offline by someone that's very expert in it. Forex is not just an investment that someone can just dive into because of what he or she learns on YouTube or other o line platforms

Forex is very complex and continuous. You need to read a lot of books and also attend trainings. Forex brokers have made it easy to practice forex trading now. For any beginner there’re forex brokers which will make sure you do well in demo trading before officially trading FX

Learning forex is one thing i will like to do because forex trading is a very lucative online business, but you must be able to understand the trading market and know how it operate before you can be successful in the business. Forex trading is all about buying and selling of foreign currencies, sometimes you predict the market when the currency price will go higher or low.

I am new here but i already heard about forex. I think it is bit complex and difficult to understand completely than other. So we have to learn Forex before investing or using forex. For new beginners it will confusing but after learning they will go for Forex .

The best place for her to learn how to trade forex is YouTube if you're looking for a free course,I think YouTube is the best but if you're looking for a paid course then you can try udemy and some forex expert offline that can help you, you must humble yourself and learning very well because trading of forex is very risky with your capital

To trade effectively, it's critical to get a forex education. ... A fundamental thing you may learn through experience, that no amount of books or talking to other traders can teach, is the value of closing your trade and getting out of the market when your reason for getting into a trade is invalidated.
  1. Self-education. Individual study is the first and the most accessible way to learn to trade the forex market. ...
  2. Trading training courses. ...
  3. Individual training. ...
  4. Video lessons. ...
  5. Studying in a special forex trading school

The best place for her to learn how to trade forex is YouTube if you're looking for a free course,I think YouTube is the best but if you're looking for a paid course then you can try udemy and some forex expert offline that can help you, you must humble yourself and learning very well because trading of forex is very risky with your capital
Thanks for your great advice I was also following this topic to make sure I absorb the best knowledge as possible, please I want to ask if you are a forex trader or you trade bitcoins or other cryptocurrency ? If you are an expert in any of this thing I will be willing to learn from you sir.

My approach to learn forex and any other skill for that matter is to look for an expert forex trader and lick his brain. Why I mean by this is that I will approach him and ask him to teach forex trading, of course for a few. If he is not ready to teach, I will look for someone else and proposed to him to let me copy trade on him.

Learning forex was a difficult one for me then, because I see forex as a technical thing, making it difficult for me to understand the technical analysis of trading.. I was only depending on news majorly to trade, doing technical analysis before placing trade was no go area for me then.. But leaning forex was a good idea.

Learning forex was a difficult one for me then, because I see forex as a technical thing, making it difficult for me to understand the technical analysis of trading.. I was only depending on news majorly to trade, doing technical analysis before placing trade was no go area for me then.. But leaning forex was a good idea.
some people not only you are not always interested to learn forex because they cannot even stand the stress of predicting the volatile market so it all depends on each individual but there are some people that are much more interested to learn how to trade cryptocurrency as most people think that that one is much more better I don't know if you have any idea about crypto trading.
Post automatically merged:

some people not only you are not always interested to learn forex because they cannot even stand the stress of predicting the volatile market so it all depends on each individual but there are some people that are much more interested to learn how to trade cryptocurrency as most people think that that one is much more better I don't know if you have any idea about crypto trading.

Forex trading a way to earning huge amount of profit but only for the risk takers, as in this if you don't take risk you will lose the chance to win. But there are always chances of winning and losing, but with experience you can minimise the risk factors.

Forex trading is the act of buying or selling currencies. Banks, central banks, corporations, institutional investors and individual traders exchange foreign currency for a variety of reasons, including balancing the markets, facilitating international trade and tourism, or making a profit.

One of my boss at work who also trade on forex once told a friend of mine some tips the day he realize he's learning on YouTube and co. That those teachers teaching on YouTube won't tell u the dept secret on how to make profit. He has to travel away froM the city to learn with his money.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back