What's new

Learning Forex

Forex is not difficult but its highly technical due to the structure of the market,a learner that wants to know forex he or she needs to know the fundamentals of forex first before learning the strategy in forex,To me learning forex has being easy for me

Well I learnt forex from a person that isn't physically present but through online methods, he thought me a strategy that has stuck to my brain right now, it involves using small amount of money to be trading till you started moving to increasing your trading amount.

The biggest obstacle when it comes to the forex earning is that we should be learning it before investing into it. A lot of sites are out there that can teach you how to do that. But so far from what I have heard, forex websites don't have the teachers. And you have to learn from the youtube or similar other sites. And maybe there must be other free resources from which you can learn.

What's your approach to learn forex? say for free?
I am working on finding some of the genuine YouTube channels that can teach me the things that I need to learn about forex. Once I find one, I will invest a lot of time into learning everything they have to teach. This will help me to be prepared for what they have to offer once I am ready to start trading.

The downfall of learning forex trading with a demo account alone is that you don't get to experience what it's like to have your hard-earned money on the line.

To trade effectively, it's critical to get a forex education. ... As you may learn over time, nothing beats experience, and if you want to learn forex trading, experience is the best teacher. When you first start out, you open a forex demo account and try out some demo trading.

For me I will say the best approach to learn Forex is is to downloading e-books and learning from experience Traders for example on YouTube which is watching YouTube videos I'm not saying watching the YouTube videos about how to get rich quickly on Forex but watching YouTube videos that train you how to do Forex

The biggest obstacle when it comes to the forex earning is that we should be learning it before investing into it. A lot of sites are out there that can teach you how to do that. But so far from what I have heard, forex websites don't have the teachers. And you have to learn from the youtube or similar other sites. And maybe there must be other free resources from which you can learn.

Forex is not really hard to learn. There are a lot of platforms nowadays in the internet that you can learn forex for free and there are a lot of videos to backup your learning in YouTube. But it's always advisable to get someone that can put you through one-on-one.

You can ask those people you know offline who are good at it to teach you or you can look for online methods to learn, both of which are so hard to find. Your determination to learn determines how much you get to understand though, so you should start learning when you are highly motivated to earn from forex trading.

To learn forex trading is not as much easy as we think that some sites are providing this learning facility.Forex trading is to much hard. You have to read a lots about it and understand the technical analysis and strategies. You have to give your complete focus on it and assume how they affect the market. Also never put your all resource in forex rather just invest as much you bear to lose because there is much fluctuation in forex trading.

Yes, forex trading is difficult if your only aim is to make money quickly. With this mindset you will set yourself up for failure even before you start to trade. Forex trading is also easy, if you are willing to dedicate the time and efforts into becoming a successful trader. ... Taking losses is part of forex trading

Forex is like gambling when it comes down to it, you can't necessarily predict the markets, and you're bound to lose money some day or the other (Although the net might be a gain)

Forex trading is like brain surgery is a life longcaft that gets better with practice. It a life time so keep trading and keep getting better. I would say around 3–4 years. There is an old adage that states it takes around 10,000 hours of practice to become proficient at anything.

Yeah i think you are right about this , but one thing you should always note is that you could learn forex more from a mentor and through online course site like cousera and others , but before paying anyone to learn or paying any online site to earn , i think its best to make research more about forex , so you wont pay for the wrong teaching or get what you are looking for in forex , this are some principle i make use of

I have installed numerous apps from from Google play store to learn forex but it seems all was in vain, forex seems to be one of the most difficult thing that I had ever encounter. Both forex and programming.

As you know Forex trading is very risky, for this you have to learn, for this you have many channels on YouTube which will give you lecturers for Forex Trading, so I think the best way is to discus with an experience guy .

Well as for me, I always keep records of the results of my trading.
If you ou want to repeat your successful trades over and over, if you want to avoid failure you went through, then you need to keep track of your decisions and actions,that's why you need to record all your trading results.
Also, I've learnt how to control my emotions which are fear and hope, the two worst enemies for a trader. Not to get rid of them, they are actually engines that keep you going l, however engines that go out of control can be very dangerous.
Post automatically merged:

Well as for me, I always keep records of the results of my trading.
If you ou want to repeat your successful trades over and over, if you want to avoid failure you went through, then you need to keep track of your decisions and actions,that's why you need to record all your trading results.
Also, I've learnt how to control my emotions which are fear and hope, the two worst enemies for a trader. Not to get rid of them, they are actually engines that keep you going l, however engines that go out of control can be very dangerous.

The first thing to know about forex is that you do not have to be greedy, if you know how to control your emotions then you can begin learning technical analysis.

There are lots of free e-books available on the internet to help you out. I recommend youtube videos, but if they are too complex for you, you can try out e-books.

Forex is one of the best investment even though it is hard to learn but with good knowledge, patience and consistency you can learnt it.

Had it been I'm interested I could've learned forex long time and by now I could've been expert in it. But my passion didn't pour for it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back