Learn SEO for Free

GoldenLady

Madly Diligent
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 17, 2020
USD
$4.0000USD
Biznotes
When I started my blog, one of the major challenges was learning SEO. I know some sites like Coursera, Alison.com and Udemy offer free courses to learn SEO, but I want something more comprehensive.

You have to do theory and practice because theory is good but at certain level means begineer level not all the time. Once you learn basics you pass to practice what you have learnt then you will understand better the steps.

Learning SEO is very important as it will help out website to grow. And also we should always check updates on Google policies because there are new policies.

Learning SEO is very important as it will help out website to grow. And also we should always check updates on Google policies because there are new policies.
This would help too. Google frequently changes it's algorithms and policies to better serve it's users well. It would be great of there was a system to do this automatically though.

This would help too. Google frequently changes it's algorithms and policies to better serve it's users well. It would be great of there was a system to do this automatically though.
Yes they have a bit that does the job and makes it done almost perfect. This is also affecting Google AdSense publishers

You have to do theory and practice because theory is good but at certain level means begineer level not all the time. Once you learn basics you pass to practice what you have learnt then you will understand better the steps.
But I think it is hard to learn the basics because I learnt it some time ago but I did not really understand it

But I think it is hard to learn the basics because I learnt it some time ago but I did not really understand it
This is because learning without practice or real practice doesn't worth anything because you need to practice what you learn on your website but if you read a video and pass you will not remember anithing.

When I started my blog, one of the major challenges was learning SEO. I know some sites like Coursera, Alison.com and Udemy offer free courses to learn SEO, but I want something more comprehensive.
Have you actually checked the sites you have mentioned? I don't think you have actually checked SEO courses on these platforms. These platforms offer comprehensive courses on various topics, including SEO. There are a lot of courses and you can choose the one that best suits you.

Yoast is a well-known WordPress SEO plugin, and they offer free courses through their Yoast Academy. Their courses cover various aspects of SEO, such as keyword research, site structure, technical SEO, and content optimization. I hope it will help you to learn more comprehensive SEO.

Consider pursuing professional certifications offered by recognized organizations like Google Analytics Individual Qualification (GAIQ), HubSpot Content Marketing, or SEMrush SEO Toolkit Certification. These certifications validate your SEO knowledge and can boost your credibility in the field.

T
Yoast is a well-known WordPress SEO plugin, and they offer free courses through their Yoast Academy. Their courses cover various aspects of SEO, such as keyword research, site structure, technical SEO, and content optimization. I hope it will help you to learn more comprehensive SEO.
Thanks a lot. I have a blog already, but I have cold feet about it, probably because I don't think it's possible to make money with it. I would check the courses out and it will probably motivate me.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back