What's new

Land ownership laws in your country

As long as my country Nigeria is concern no body owns a land all land belongs to the government and can be gotten from you, though you will be compensated based on how far you have gone with the development of the land

In my country, land ownership is based on land titles that can be transferred to other people. People can own lands but the government can buy the land from private owners when needed. There are some twists to land ownership laws though. The courts can grant ownershi[p to someone who has occupied a piece of land unchallenged for the past 10 years and has paid real estate taxes to the local government. That is why landowners need to make sure that they actually take possession and control of their land.

In my country according to the land use act of 1978 the land belongs to the government which is vested in the governor of a State though this law does not give License to arbitrariness from the government.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back