What's new

Land business

I bought a 200 acres of land in very rural area for just a small amount of money. Am thinking of what to do with the land. Should I plant on the land or I should sell it off or I should rear livestock on it. Do you think I can also abandon the land for more years so I can earn more profit
Land business is a very lucrative business since lands do not depreciates. The land can be resold and you would get more than what you bought it, one thing you should know is that as years go by the land appreciates, it's adviceable to start up livestock and crop farming, you could share the the land into two equals halves and do both livestock and crop farming thereby generating income as you wait for the land to keep appreciating in price, in that way you gain from the land when it has not been sold and also gain more when it will finally be sold that is when the price of the land has gone so high.

The price of the land depends on the need of the buyer. When a big mall was being constructed and the company wanted to buy the small lot beside the mall's property, the owner of the lot said he would open a funeral business. That jacked up the offer of the company to times 10 of the previous offer. The lot owner earned a jackpot.
That is business sense the land owner must have been business inclined to know of all those strategies to increase his earning

The land business is a very lucrative one am the fact that land appreciates adds to the fact that it's a good form of investment and the link it has with real estate too can't be overlooked

That is true,because what really make a landed asset to appriciate very fast is the avialability of infrastructure like good road network,and to a great extent industries and favourable environment that one can make out a living from.
That's true, everything you said is nice about how a property of real estate can manage and appreciate. If those social amenities aren't there, development will stall.

As far as such lands are within the urban or industrial area, the land would definitely appreciate, you can carry out a couple of beneficial activities while it appreciates. All the best, Bro.

I bought a 200 acres of land in very rural area for just a small amount of money. Am thinking of what to do with the land. Should I plant on the land or I should sell it off or I should rear livestock on it. Do you think I can also abandon the land for more years so I can earn more profit
Land business over the years has been fruitful because of the fact that land always appreciate and also only someone with patience can venture into such

Land business is a very lucrative business where you can make money but in your case it depends on your passion and the capital you have. You can cultivate or rear animal, so that you can make money

Congratulation to you! That's very huge land space you got. I believe agriculture will be better for making more profit on that land , but it now depend on how fertile is the land and its location.

Land investment is very lucrative when it comes to making money from it because the more the land stays, the more its worth keeps growing, so it's why investor do not sell their lands easily.

If you have an extra fund to do all those things you have listed, I believe the next thing is having a good knowledge about them or you hire a learned personnel who can take good Care of the livestock or seeds you planted.

For such land mass, practicing agriculture would be the best, it's actually the best thing to do. I would like if you venture into cassava plantations if you are in Nigeria. The reason is that it is in high demand and you would make huge profit if you invest in such business.

Depending on which area you bought this land. If it is a busy area, you can hold it for a while longer before selling it off for a bigger profit. If it's not a busy area yet, you can start planting on it for now to get food from it while it stays till when due for profits to sell again

Depending on which area you bought this land. If it is a busy area, you can hold it for a while longer before selling it off for a bigger profit. If it's not a busy area yet, you can start planting on it for now to get food from it while it stays till when due for profits to sell again
True, lands found in busy areas right now are like hot commodities that everyone wants to have. In my area you might see just a plot of land or two worth millions of naira simply because it's in a busy location or because it's close to the main road.

Buying and selling of land is a good and a lucrative business most especially if you are buying and holding for a very long time before selling,nthats gives the land area time to develop and the price will be up when you sell it,

Did just say 200 acres? 1 acres is almost the size of stand football pitch ×200. That massive investment. Seem like land very afford that area and depend the area where the land is located. If there's any indication of development coming towards that area I will advise you wait.

Buying and selling of land is a good and a lucrative business most especially if you are buying and holding for a very long time before selling,nthats gives the land area time to develop and the price will be up when you sell it,
The development is more promising in the suburban town than in the city. When the road is widened or cemented that would be a big jump in the value of the real estate that even in a short time the property that you bought last year can be doubled in the market price.

If I were in your position, I wouldn't rush to sell it off or just abandon it, rather I would cultivate on the land for a couple of years before I decide what to do next with it.

You can turn the large expanse of land into a big farm. You can have a portion of the land for planting of crops vegetables etc you can use another portion of the land for rearing animals for different benefits.

This is a big investment move,with that large expanse of land you should start planning how to plant cash crops like cashew ,moringa on a portion of the land and also rear livestock on the other portion

I know in the rural areas lands are always very cheap but if the land will be suitable for planting it is the best for you to plans for now since it will be impossible for you to develop a land in such a location, you can plan cash crops and sometimes you can plan those for personal used.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back