What's new

Land business

Two hundred acres of land is much. You need to ask yourself why do you bought the land in the first place. It depends on your interest that will determine what you will do with the land. You can sell parts of the land and use the rest for livestock farming.

Personally if I can purchase more than that piece of land, I'm definitely going to be doing so and leave the land to appreciate over the years before thinking about selling parts of it.

I have some piece of land, which i got through inheritance. I'm hoping to preserve it for long time, and buy more to see it adding value in the future.

Well my family has been into real estate investment for a while and we have hectares of land but they are located in our rural area and it's actually been appreciating at the moment and hopefully will sell and make more money from it.

Getting 200 acres on a semi-developed settlement gives you better option to earn in the future than using the money to acquire acres of land that has no future for the next 50 years.

Personal in my own opinion I don't believe that any investment that is more than landed investment because no matter how you look at it it will keep on appreciating till the end of time without depreciation at all.

I think before making a final decision, you should find out which one moves faster in the location. Using it for framing is great, but you need to be sure the soil is good enough for plating. Using it for live stocks is good as well but you need to consider if it has a water source for the animals

I bought a 200 acres of land in very rural area for just a small amount of money. Am thinking of what to do with the land. Should I plant on the land or I should sell it off or I should rear livestock on it. Do you think I can also abandon the land for more years so I can earn more profit
The land is a very good thing that you have right now. If you are good at farming, then you should start cultivating the land immidiately assuming the land is a natural fertile land.

Wow!! 200 is really a big size of land you have there. Just as someone suggested, if you are not selling it anytime soon, I think you should cultivate the land if it's a fertile land for planting.

I won't advise you to sell it off, that's a lot of land that can be put into good use employ labour and have plant and animal vegetation, it's a profitable business anyone can do.

Well my family has been into real estate investment for a while and we have hectares of land but they are located in our rural area and it's actually been appreciating at the moment and hopefully will sell and make more money from it.
That's a lucrative making money property your family got. The location will determine how much it will cost when put up on sale. Like, what is the value of the hectares??

My advice is for you to make use of the land for farming purposes until the value of the land appreciates then you can dispose of the land. But make sure you do the needful to prevent trespass on the land.

Most of the time I refer to land business as a gold mine where you have to make a lot of money by just only plots of land because as the day goes by The Keep On appreciating in price

Most of the time I refer to land business as a gold mine where you have to make a lot of money by just only plots of land because as the day goes by The Keep On appreciating in price
land business are very lucrative because land appreciate over time and as the year goes by the prices of the Land increases and with these you can be able to buy a land leave it overtime and sell back to make more profit.

Lands are very scarce lately and it's simply because of the high demand of the property by real estate companies to close deals on daily basis. It's why lands are very expensive.

200 acres is a good property for an investor in this era irrespective of whether the location of the lands is situated in the rural area. However, I think you can just lease the land to companies for some years and get money from them and you will still be the owner of the land or maybe you should sell some and keep the rest.
This is a very sound advice and I would love to her to the fact that he can live off the land two individuals that are willing to also make use of the land for some years thereby earning some money from the land without actually selling it.

I've seen a lot of people who invested in land over the years and they actually ended up being making a lot of money from it because as the Year goes by the land which they invested in keeps appreciating and price whenever they sell it.

I think you should use it for agricultural purpose. This way you get to temporarily profit from it by farming before eventually selling it off.

You can carry out various activities which are beneficial on the land as the land continues to appreciate, time will come when you may decide to sell it off at a great price.

As a youth my country today buying Land is one of the biggest achievement that you can have for yourself because it's something that people appreciate it on daily basis as the day goes by.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back