What's new

Knowledge is the highest capital

Is knowledge capital

• Total voters
Knowledge is not the highest capital. Money is the highest capital. Go outside and see many people with solid ideas even then the richest man in the world, they are hindered by lack of money. If you have money, getting knowledge about an investment or goods and service will be simpler. Having knowledge about it doesn't mean you won't need money to execute it.

Knowledge of what you are to do. Have the knowledge is one of the best or greatest thing there is no way you can just start a business with out having the the idea of what you want to do. Have the knowledge it's also comes with the idea . When you start investing in what you don't have the knowledge you will end up losing you capital at having knowledge is having capital.

Knowledge can also be seen as an investment not a capital. An investment is something you put into a business...the knowledge you have acquired over a period of time about a business is what you put into the business.

To many people, the only reason they haven't been able to bring their ideas to reality is lack of money which they call capital, but capital is not only money, knowledge is also capital, in fact knowledge is the highest capital and not money.
Thank you so much for this insight about knowledge and capital. It is very true that lack of ideas may be problematic for some people when they wan to start a business that is why everything depends on the knowledge and the technical know how of the business.

Knowledge capital is anything of value that results from people's experience, skills, knowledge, and learning within an organization. This capital has immeasurable value and cannot be quantified. As such, it gives a company a competitive advantage over its rivals.

Yes you correct I agree totally
Knowledge capital, sometimes referred to as intellectual capital, is considered an intangible asset.
Rather than relying on the physical effort of its machines and other equipment, a company's knowledge capital is dependent on the skills and talents of its workers.

Passion preceeds knowledge. Knowledge might be the highest capital but passion is what will drive you to seek knowledge in whatever you need. If you know about what you are doing and seek to improve on it you will excel.

I don't think so, there are people who have knowledge but lack of capital makes them still not know today
When you have capital you can employ those with knowledge to work for you
So knowledge is the best not capital, capital control knowledge now in my country

For me, no man is a island and no one can survive or make it to the top alone, there must be people with same interest there to help you directly or indirectly. The same thing applies to the topic, knowledge, money and other business factors must align or work together, non can stand alone. That's my honest opinion

I agree. I don't know the statistics, but I've always been impressed with entrepreneurs who venture into business with little capital but has the guts and the strategy to start up. It's amazing. No matter how small or large your business is, having knowledge will get you up and running. Good luck to all of us!

Knowledge is the highest hight of capital, some people have the money to start up business but don’t have the business idea don’t know how to go about the establishment, but when you have the knowledge you and you don’t have capital you can act as a consultant. Knowledge is power.

It's true knowledge is best capital if you have all the money to start a business and if you don't know how to go about the business it's going to be a waste of time and money so you have to be knowledgeable for you going to any business so one thing means make sure you have good training knowledge about the business you want to go to before going into it

To many people, the only reason they haven't been able to bring their ideas to reality is lack of money which they call capital, but capital is not only money, knowledge is also capital, in fact knowledge is the highest capital and not money.
Yes, kowledge is power and is very necessary for a successful life. If a person have a lot of money but he have no knowledge he cannot invest his money wisely to earn profit and he will left is money unused in bank.
But a person, who have knowledge experience and skills he can utilise his extra money to earn money by different ideas.

Highlight pilicies and other important elements of your own business and your business and the other side of customer service that you are very interested with me being able to make sure you have the opportunity for your own business thorigh and your business to work with your company has been working on your profile and your. The should have been moreover said that you have the power to make sure your business.

I really agree with this saying. Having a good knowledge of what you're doing is the highest capital you can ever have. This is why most investors fail, they just invest blindly into any business that promises huge ROI without knowing at least the basics of the business. You should have an idea of whatever it is you are investing in.

I agree on you! Knowledge capital is anything of value that results from people's experience, skills, knowledge, and learning within an organization.

I have to agree with you on this as it is just the simple truth, knowledge is above capital, a lot of people have money capital without having knowledge and they tend to fail along the line with that, your capital can be useless if you have no knowledge to spend that capital on. And you can always get financial advice from experts

knowledge is absolutely the best capital as money without capital is nothing,in order to commence anything knowledge is essential because it is the real factor in ruling a business to work effectively.even with low capital but a vibrant knowledge you can rule the world

Honestly 'i totally agree on this
Human capital is unique and differs from any other capital. It is needed for companies to achieve goals, develop and remain innovative. Companies can invest in human capital, for example, through education and training, enabling improved levels of quality and production.

Very true of your statement above. Knowledge helps one to know how to make good use of a particular thing like capital. It's the bedrock of a successful business and entrepreneur.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back