What's new

Keep money in bank or invest in Bitcoin?

I would rather invest in Bitcoin rather than keeping my money in the bank. The reason is that the inflation will eat up the money I save in the bank over time. With bitcoin, there is possibility of making more money in the future.

I'm always shaky about experiencing a loss with crypto currency, so in other to avoid it I save my money in the bank. Unlike other banks, my bank doesn't charge more than what I expect monthly and I'm satisfied with that policy.

I prefer to invest money in Bitcoin rather than keep money I'm the bank , because I don't want money to get devalued due to inflation and others and also my money to start facing tax deduction

This can be quite risky putting into consideration the volatility of Bitcoin. However, no risks, no profits, so if it were for myself, I would rather invest in bitcoins than let the money idle away in the bank.
Well that is one of the reason why it is very much in place to enlightened investors about the crypto market,because at the end of the day the volatility would be the determing factor,not wise to invest all ones money though.

Both is best but if you could only choose one, you want to choose the best one for your circumstances. If you have no partner or children, you can invest in Bitcoin and not worry too much about a savings in the bank but if you have a family who relies on you, it might not be a good idea.

Before crypto market we have no other choice to earn some passive income in our initial funds, so we stores our funds in banks, but right now we have so many options like pancake swap and other so many trusted platforms provides stakeing, reward pools, etc, so in my opinion invest half our funds in these platforms and generat handsome passive income
Note:- invest only your not needed extra funds.

Currently, the market is not displaying an opportunity to invest in bitcoin . It is best to keep the money in the bank or better still invest in good foreign currency such as the us dollar.

Currently, the market is not displaying an opportunity to invest in bitcoin . It is best to keep the money in the bank or better still invest in good foreign currency such as the us dollar.
Investing into the dollar is the biggest bet.
The dollar hasn't changed its trend yet. So , investment into it could bring about some profits in the short term perspective.

Keeping your money in the bank and investing in cryptocurrency are polar opposites when it comes to risk and reward. Whereas bank savings accounts are FDIC-insured and stable in value, cryptocurrency investments have no guarantees and no intrinsic value backing them.

Investing into the dollar is the biggest bet.
The dollar hasn't changed its trend yet. So , investment into it could bring about some profits in the short term perspective.
You are right , the dollar has not yet changed its trend on a higher timeframe perspective, however it might change due to the recent happenings in the interest rates markets though.

The price of Bitcoin has been making positive changes in recent times and this means those who bought it when the price was low must have made some profits.
If you keep Money in bank, it usually takes long time before being able to make money via interest. Some banks even deduct charges monthly.
I think it's better to invest in Bitcoin than to leave money in the bank, what do you think?
I will never suggest saving money in the bank instead why shouldn't someone put their money in crypto with a profit too, saving money is like wasting it because you do nothing with it.

I will never suggest saving money in the bank instead why shouldn't someone put their money in crypto with a profit too, saving money is like wasting it because you do nothing with it.
Just it is necessity to pay some bills online like gaz or electricity water or internet bill from your bank account no more than that and this is requirement per saving money on a bank account.

Generally I don't like investing in bitcoins for long-term purposes as it is not always profitable. Even if I have to invest in bitcoins it will mostly depend on its value at that particular period of time.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back