What's new

Jobboy.com-Legit or scam

there's enough reason to believe their reopening will not be as favourable either. Be very careful when pooling your money or doing anything on the site - the owners could be out to scam the more, infact run very fast
Everything said here must be with proof so for example a screenshot of pending payment proof or banned account after request withdrawal, and not just say scam without even signup into platform, we are waiting for your reply arguments.

Actually job boy site may be legit or scamming but I can't really draw conclusions because I have not tried it. it may work for me and failed another person so it's unpredictable.

I'm not sure whether JobBoy.com is legit or not. I just joined this forum, so I haven't completed any tasks. Since you're asking whether this site is legit or not, I need to conduct some checks before beginning work on it.

Well honestly speaking I don't know job boy.com legit or scam, recently I am join this forum, but still yet I didn't performed any task, now you are questioning this site legit are scam, that's mean I need to do som

For someone like me I never think that the website is legit its depend on the reveiw I read online about the website some say that the website is not legit why others said the website is scam I have not seen any clear payment proof from the website so I wont recommend it for anyone

There is sufficient evidence to assume that their reopening will not be as successful. In fact, run away from the site immediately if you pool your funds or do anything else because the owners might be trying to defraud more people.

i would have loved to offer my candid opinion but i have not used this platform before, but my experience from all this sort of platform has not been really good and i do not recommend them.

I've never heard about the website before. For them to have been paying and suddenly stop paying means something was wrong then. They're just back like new website now. It will be difficult to instantly start working on the site

I've never heard about the website before. For them to have been paying and suddenly stop paying means something was wrong then. They're just back like new website now. It will be difficult to instantly start working on the site

I also heard about this seriously I believe that they are still in service but don't know if they are still paying the website use to be so promising,its one of the outstanding website I have work with before thou I use the money earn there for advertising

Everything said here must be with proof so for example a screenshot of pending payment proof or banned account after request withdrawal, and not just say scam without even signup into platform, we are waiting for your reply arguments.
there is no need for any form of proof whatsoever, he might be speaking from experience and from what i know, most of this platforms does not pay well on the long run, and they tend to run away with your money.

I use to work with this micro jobs website in the pass but they latar stop paying,now they have re-surface and their scribt was change so I want to know if the website has start paying again or who has receive payment from them.is the website legit or scam
Jobboy.com is a legitimate website that can enable you to earn money online. With that being said, the jobs are extremely limited, and they rarely offer new tasks to keep the platform running, which is quite worrying

The site jobboy was paying before but theybhad to go due to some issue , I have made some money with the site back then ,but since they at back right now , I don't know much about their authenticity.

Since the payout is not so high, I think that people must be able to cashout quite easily and have no issues. Job boy's interface looks neat and clean, so I do not think that it is a scam site.
I understand you but interface should not be used to determine whether a site is legit or scam. I remember I have once joined a website that has bad interface and people thought it's not going to pay. But at the end, it turn to be a good website.

The site jobboy was paying before but theybhad to go due to some issue , I have made some money with the site back then ,but since they at back right now , I don't know much about their authenticity.
Are you telling me that the website has come back?this very website scam me of about 15 dollars thou I use the money to run an advert with them but they didn't fullfil what I paid them for since then I had to left tge website,but some people say the website is still paying

This is definitely a legit site, I have worked on the site and made money. However, instead of withdrawing my money, I used my earnings to hire freelancers for my small jobs. I still have some balance on the site.

This is definitely a legit site, I have worked on the site and made money. However, instead of withdrawing my money, I used my earnings to hire freelancers for my small jobs. I still have some balance on the site.
The issue is that have you tried to withdraw the money?it's not the matters of using the money to hire a freelance workers I have also worked on the website before and I use the money to advertise my services there but have you tried cashing out direct

The issue is that have you tried to withdraw the money?it's not the matters of using the money to hire a freelance workers I have also worked on the website before and I use the money to advertise my services there but have you tried cashing out direct
You can easily withdraw Litecoin and deposit on Bitcoin Cash on Jobboy as they provide also deposit option in Bitcoin Cash so this remains possible and only use what you deposit for running microjobs or re run old services.

I have never tried withdrawing from the site., I worked, earned some money, and used my money to hire staff for my small jobs. I still have $2 on the site and I am thinking to go back and try to earn more so that I can start a new task.

I have never tried withdrawing from the site., I worked, earned some money, and used my money to hire staff for my small jobs. I still have $2 on the site and I am thinking to go back and try to earn more so that I can start a new task.
I have also done that before and I think my job wasn't listed for a long time but base on the review I read about the website in some other forum I think the website is a clear scam they are no longer paying it's better you opted for picoworkers

I don't know if they are actually scams and if they are not paying users. However, I see a lot of people using this site to make money from small jobs. If the site was scam, how could it continue to exist?

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back