Jobboy.com-Legit or scam

tray59

Madly Diligent
5000+ Posts Club
Mar 31, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I use to work with this micro jobs website in the pass but they latar stop paying,now they have re-surface and their scribt was change so I want to know if the website has start paying again or who has receive payment from them.is the website legit or scam

I use to work with this micro jobs website in the pass but they latar stop paying,now they have re-surface and their scribt was change so I want to know if the website has start paying again or who has receive payment from them.is the website legit or scam

Well, do you mean that they became a scam site on the past? Did they reject your payments on some sound grounds or what? Can you elaborate more? What about other members? Did they complain as well?

Exactly I don't know job boy.com legit or scam, recently I am join this forum, but still yet I didn't performed any task, now you are questioning this site legit are scam, that's mean I need to do some verifications before start work on this site.

If you did not get paid the previous time that you were working there and they're back without information about previous unpaid balance, then they're a complete scam.

What's the main reason why you called them a scam in the first place , did your payment got rejected or you were scammed when they first started , you need to be careful with those websites,

Hearing about them for the first time. Well, since they stop paying before they took break, there's a high chance they'll be paying now. They probably rebranded or change some things about the plartform. As for the unpaid money, you can contact their support to hear from them.

Jobboy is a micro job site that really pays. I personally am a member of this site and quite satisfied with it. Also a good plus is that they pay through LiteCoin. and there is no commission. True, there may be problems with a lack of tasks, since there are not so many of them.

Jobboy is a legitimate get-paid-to website. Unfortunately, to my knowledge, they offer only micro-jobs which are even meagre in quantity. Compared to other sites which have different offers and surveys to enable you earn money, using Jobboy means you will earn less at a slower rate

This actually my first time of hearing the name of the site jobby.com, I'm not working on micro sites for now because most of them pays you a low amount of money.

I haven't tried the platform after they resurfaced again and so I can't say that they are really paying after they stopped or not. But I'll try it and see.

I haven't tried the platform after they resurfaced again and so I can't say that they are really paying after they stopped or not. But I'll try it and see.
We have to be very careful in terms of picking up a new platforms, we have lots of scamming platforms nowadays we have to be very careful not to fall for them.

We have to be very careful in terms of picking up a new platforms, we have lots of scamming platforms nowadays we have to be very careful not to fall for them.
You are absolutely right about that. Some scam baiters have been doing a great job to fish out all these scamming platforms for good. I'm just hoping that jobboy doesn't fall within the list.

This actually my first time of hearing the name of the site jobby.com, I'm not working on micro sites for now because most of them pays you a low amount of money.
Likewise i, I don't like working on such type of site, because there payment seems to be very limited. You can give this one a trial to see whether they pay well.

Likewise i, I don't like working on such type of site, because there payment seems to be very limited. You can give this one a trial to see whether they pay well.
That's right, we have different kinds of platforms that you can use to earn money online, but it all up to you if you want to earn money you need to be very hard working.

I'll suggest you avoid them. If you've worked with them and they shutdown, then there's enough reason to believe their reopening will not be as favourable either. Be very careful when investing or doing anything on the site - the owners could be out for more blood.

I just joined this forum, but I haven't done anything yet. Since you're asking whether this site is legitimate or a fraud, I need to conduct certain checks before beginning work on it.

Currently my conclusions about job boy may not be true or it may be faulty because we all have different experiences about how it works. it has not failed me before but I believe it has to other people.

there's enough reason to believe their reopening will not be as favourable either. Be very careful when pooling your money or doing anything on the site - the owners could be out to scam the more, infact run very fast

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back