What's new

Is your income sufficient for your expenses?

Imran_Noori

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Sep 25, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Some people are earning low that sometimes they don't have sufficient money for their expenses at the end of the month and they face problems.

I personally have a sufficient income for my expenses but I hardly budget for savings and investments.

Is your income sufficient for your expenses?

My income is just ok, its not so big but I would like to increase it to at least double so that I can also plan about investing a part of my monthly earnings every month

I work only on paid to post forums but the money I make monthly is enough for me.
I wish to make more though

I am not earning online for my living because I have a day job but I use my free time on them and that helps me earn more

I am not earning online for my living because I have a day job but I use my free time on them and that helps me earn more
I am sure that the money that you make online will also be used to settle some bills in your life.

I work only on paid to post forums but the money I make monthly is enough for me.
I wish to make more though
I am just imagining how your online earnings would be able to sustain you. It can only be possible if you are living with your parents.

I am just imagining how your online earnings would be able to sustain you. It can only be possible if you are living with your parents.
I no longer live with my parents
I write on some article writing sites where I make most of my money.

I am sure that the money that you make online will also be used to settle some bills in your life.
Yes it helps me spend on anything I want and this online earnings support my offline earnings and it feels good to earn little extra online

Yes it helps me spend on anything I want and this online earnings support my offline earnings and it feels good to earn little extra online
This is good because you are making money in two ways and that is the best thing.

This is why I am doing my best to earn more online and in case it does not work then I don't take much stress

You should have more than one source of income if you want your income to continually be able to sustain you.

That's why I am desperate to generate more sources of income but its hard and you need to spend money if you like more passive income sources

That's why I am desperate to generate more sources of income but its hard and you need to spend money if you like more passive income sources

My income is also not sufficient in order to bear expenses. This is why I am trying to learn Forex trading.

This is more to do with inflation and I already told you that it's not easy to just earn from forums and we have to look for high paying options

My income soothes very well with my expenses except during emergencies. I'm planning to have a side hustle so as to save more and keep up with my expenses.

It's fine at present as I am single but with family expanding we need to have more resources as our demands and requirements increase with extended family

I work full time online, and I am also generating full time income. When I say full time income, what I mean is I manage to pay my bills through the money I generate by working online. IN some months., I make really good amount and I use surplus money to make investments.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back