What's new

Is your cash flow positive each month?

Actually as we all know the economy has been bored since the pandemic. I tried much as I can to engage myself into different business activities both online and offline to be able to have a stable income flow though is not quite enough for me.

Talking about offline business , my cash flow has been positive because I am working harder everyday and seeing the results while things are not working well with my online earning activities , because my earning keeps reducing .

It is now easier because there are more paid to post website you can also earn some money. Personally I am just thinking of learning more profitable skill to make money apart from writing of contents.

Your cash flow can only remain positive when you save money! I have noticed that saving more and more money always have a positive effect on my finances all the time.

There are months where my cash flow usually go down. I try as much as possible to make sure I recover from such moments. Currently my cash flow is down , and I'm picking up gradually.

Sometimes it depends on my work on monthly basis that will determine this. The amount of money I am going to make at the end of the month will be determined by the type of work I am doing and how I am doing at that particular month.

Few times I don't have much inflow of cash, as I may be setting up a business, with expectations of returns later. This month I didn't get much inflow of cash, as I've been acquiring a new skill, I love learn new skills, especially when I find it interesting.

To be honest, my cash flow has not really been so positive. In the past few months, it has been on and off. But I am being positive that it's going to get better this month, God' willing.

I have not seen any business that has been positive since when it was created and I thought you should not be too hard on yourself to be honest. Sometimes I just going to be like that.

Why you need to know: Again, your resources are limited. So if there's an area of your business that is generating a negative cash flow, you may need to reevaluate your business plan.

Where to find this information: Monthly profit and loss statement under revenue, cost of goods sold and net profit by item.
The cash flow differs from month to month if I am being very honest. In some months, the cash flow is a net positive when I deduct the losses from the profits, and sometimes, I experience a net negative cash flow. There are various factors that cause this, but this is all part of business

I have been trying to get more paying websites online just to increase my monthly and daily earning but it has not been easy making end meet because most online investment are scam.

MY cash flow is not positive every month. I am a self employed individual, which means I do not get a fixed salary and mny earning hugely depend son availability of jobs. As a freelancer, I am not always occupied with jobs and in some mopnths I do not have enough joibs to cover my all expenses, in a situation like this, my cash flow goes negative.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back