What's new

Is your cash flow positive each month?

For now I don't really have much time to concentrate to make money. I should see a little reduction in my monthly earning . When I have enough time I will put it to make more money. But in general I still need a lot of improvement in my monthly earning as a whole.

As a business man it is always very important for you to check if there is an area in the business that is taking more money than required. As such you can correct them because they can bring negative cash flow.

As a business man it is always very important for you to check if there is an area in the business that is taking more money than required. As such you can correct them because they can bring negative cash flow.
Your cash flow is an indication if you're making profit or not. My cash flow has never been negative but it is not too high on the other hand.

It is going to take a different level of sorcery for you to have a positive cash flow every month. This is why it is advisable that you should always learn on the business and grow.

Your cash flow is an indication if you're making profit or not. My cash flow has never been negative but it is not too high on the other hand.
The most important thing when it comes to running businesses is to make profit. Even if the profit is not that much, it is good not to have a negative cash flow.

That is a good way to save,because the issue of managing finance is a delibrate one and one should be very discipline when carrying out financial responsibility,because whether we like it or nor emergencies might occure.
I learned this growing up. I somewhat taught myself. When I would want something, I would save for it. So much so that my mother had thought I stole the money as I managed to save over $300 when I was 12.

I learned this growing up. I somewhat taught myself. When I would want something, I would save for it. So much so that my mother had thought I stole the money as I managed to save over $300 when I was 12.
I'm also trying as much as possible to cultivate a good saving habit. Saving such amount of money at a young age is very good of you. whenever I get my monthly income I try to save some percentage and keep some percentage for investment.

That is a very goodd one,i could remember when i was a little lad,we use to have this save we usually keep money,we keep our money there,money from gifts and some other tips we get from our parents,it was a discipline effort then.

That is a very goodd one,i could remember when i was a little lad,we use to have this save we usually keep money,we keep our money there,money from gifts and some other tips we get from our parents,it was a discipline effort then.
It is best to learn young because it makes it easier when you have more money and more responsibilities. You should never just spend for the sake of spending!

It is best to learn young because it makes it easier when you have more money and more responsibilities. You should never just spend for the sake of spending!
That is one of the advantages one will get when he learnt the act of financial intelligence at an early age,because these value will make him to be prudent in his management of finance and resources both formal and personal.

That is one of the advantages one will get when he learnt the act of financial intelligence at an early age,because these value will make him to be prudent in his management of finance and resources both formal and personal.
Yup and you can't learn this in college either. You need to be able to learn to manage money yourself. The most successful business men and women learned how to manage their finances and expand their portfolio mostly using their own funds.

Yup and you can't learn this in college either. You need to be able to learn to manage money yourself. The most successful business men and women learned how to manage their finances and expand their portfolio mostly using their own funds.
That is very true, i could remember back then when we were kids,we usually save some money that we will use to get things that need to be complimented in addition to what our parents were given to us,that was how we started to learn about priority.

You have to be a genius for you to be maintaining a positive cash flow every time. This is why it is okay for you to experience some negative months and then learn from it.

That is very true, i could remember back then when we were kids,we usually save some money that we will use to get things that need to be complimented in addition to what our parents were given to us,that was how we started to learn about priority.
That is kind of what I did. I was only given so much money for house duties and different allowances. I would save up for anything I wanted.

That is kind of what I did. I was only given so much money for house duties and different allowances. I would save up for anything I wanted.
Most of the times the attitude we imbibe while growing up would definitelly stick with us as times goes,because being responsible starts from being intentonal or a culture one has cultivate over time.

Its normal to experience some negative aspect of cashflow some times because most of the online earning websites reduces their payment each month which normally affects my earning.
You have to be a genius for you to be maintaining a positive cash flow every time. This is why it is okay for you to experience some negative months and then learn from it

I would say the cash flow of each month varies, few months I make so really go amount and very little expenses, while some other I pay bills from my nose, making the inflow of cash that month really low, but good thing I do is making more investments so to returns from them can cover my expenses

You have to be extremely good before you can be able to maintain a positive cashflow every month. It is okay for you to experience of negative months especially if the market is bad.

You have to be extremely good before you can be able to maintain a positive cashflow every month. It is okay for you to experience of negative months especially if the market is bad.
My online income seems to be decreasing each month becuase I am getting tired of some websites that refuses to pay their workers after working for many weeks on their site .

Its not positive because I spend more I make monthly. Even what I spend on data subscription is almost equal to what I make monthly. I most time spend from money I save for an important project. I am working hard to overcome this challenge because it's affecting me.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back