What's new

Is there something you would never sell?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Is there something you would never sell? I think there's a lot I wouldn't sell. I mean the well known things would be drugs, as there's no chance I'm taking a chance on that haha. As well, I would never sell food, just because I don't want to deal with stock that isn't sold and having to get rid of it.

What are some things you wouldn't sell?

Is there something you would never sell? I think there's a lot I wouldn't sell. I mean the well known things would be drugs, as there's no chance I'm taking a chance on that haha. As well, I would never sell food, just because I don't want to deal with stock that isn't sold and having to get rid of it.

I do not plan to sell my motorcycle because it has proved to be really helpful for me. Having your own means of transportation is a must in my city and this is also a major reason why I would never prefer selling my motorcycle. Apart from that, i do not plan to sell my smartphone as well.

Even though making money is my priority, there are a lot of things I wouldn't do even when I can make a lot of money. I would never sell alcohol-related products, tobacco-related products, or drugs (recreational drugs like marijuana included). I once had a restaurant and I sold cigarettes and alcohol but I would never do it again even when I start a restaurant business.

I won't sell drugs as I know the damage it causes to the users, I won't put myself in a situation where I'd be the one who sells it to them. Drugs have killed so many people and rendered a lot useless. I won't be involved in the whole dirt.

I won't sell drugs as I know the damage it causes to the users, I won't put myself in a situation where I'd be the one who sells it to them. Drugs have killed so many people and rendered a lot useless. I won't be involved in the whole dirt.

I will never sell drugs at all. I will also never engage in other "legal" businesses that damage health. This also includes selling cigarettes as well and other kinds of tobacco products that damage health. I will never invest in such kind of business at all.

I will never sell drugs at all. I will also never engage in other "legal" businesses that damage health. This also includes selling cigarettes as well and other kinds of tobacco products that damage health. I will never invest in such kind of business at all.
Governments approve some of these drugs which are harmful to health which I keep asking why they do it. When they know how harmful those drugs are, they are supposed to ban it but they're the one's who are encouraging it.

I don't think I am going to sell clothes especially on the roadside. I am this type of guy that wants a job that doesn't stress me and selling clothes seems one of the most difficult thing that I can do because it involves a lot of convincing to get people to buy from you which is something that I don't like at all.

Governments approve some of these drugs which are harmful to health which I keep asking why they do it. When they know how harmful those drugs are, they are supposed to ban it but they're the one's who are encouraging it.

I am also perplexed by this. Selling harmful products is something that I shall never do and I think that the government should also have similar kinds of goals when it comes to restricting products and activities that would harm people in many different ways. When the government bans something, it becomes quite popular in the black market, unfortunately.

I don't think I am going to sell clothes especially on the roadside. I am this type of guy that wants a job that doesn't stress me and selling clothes seems one of the most difficult thing that I can do because it involves a lot of convincing to get people to buy from you which is something that I don't like at all.

There are so many people who are into this business of selling so many things by the roadside. They have more people passing by the business which many of them might be their customers. If you sell what's in trend, there will be many customers to buy.

I'm not even going to point out on the aspect of selling drugs because I know that it is something illegal to do. It is likely going to land me in jail if it is not a drug that is licensed by the government for someone to be into its business.

What I am never going to sell that is a business I have seen some people doing in my country is selling of dog meat. There are so many places that are into this horrible business where they kill dog and sell their meat for consumption. There is nothing in this life that is going to make me to do this kind of inhuman act to dogs.

I'm not even going to point out on the aspect of selling drugs because I know that it is something illegal to do. It is likely going to land me in jail if it is not a drug that is licensed by the government for someone to be into its business.

What I am never going to sell that is a business I have seen some people doing in my country is selling of dog meat. There are so many places that are into this horrible business where they kill dog and sell their meat for consumption. There is nothing in this life that is going to make me to do this kind of inhuman act to dogs.

Illegal drugs are definitely harmful. This not only includes addictive substances, but other kind of drugs that may prove to be very harmful for people. Health and lives of people matter a lot. No one deserves to be treated badly or get addicted to such kind of drugs. This is why I may never sell such kind of substances at all. We all deserve to be healthy.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back