What's new

Is there demand of baking business in your area?

Naz Noshin

💫Creative-Artist 💫
1000 Posts Club
Nov 2, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
Baking business is very profit-able business specially in cities where people order different bakery items for special occasions. And there are bakery shops with variety of bakery items.But in rural area, there is less demand of this business.
Want to ask,is there demand of this business in your area?

Baking business is very profit-able business specially in cities where people order different bakery items for special occasions. And there are bakery shops with variety of bakery items.But in rural area, there is less demand of this business.
I am living in rural area so I think in my area this business could not grow because people like to bake things in their homes.

Baking business is very popular in Pakistan and people are earning a lot from it. My elder brother also owns a bakery and I am happy that his business is doing very well. There are many famous bakers in Pakistan.

I'm living in a rural area so the business can thrive when you start with little confectioneries like puff puff
Post automatically merged:

I'm living in a rural area so the business can thrive when you start with little confectioneries like puff puff

There is a lot of demand for bakeries in my country, everywhere you get one , and they are always full of customers, it is a great business

I live in Botswana's capital city, so yes, there's a demand for baked foods here. We have a lot of businesses that offer cakes and sweet confectioneries but in my honest opinion, they all offer similar stuff. If I were skilled at baking, I'd offer various food items including various types of breads from around the world and savoury baked goodies as well.

The demand is not there again but rather competition ,as there are many baking companies in my neighborhood .

The demand for baked products will always be on the rise, so is the need for more bakeries. Bread, cakes, and other bakery-related foods/snacks are rated among the most in demand in the market.

Definitely, a bakery will thrive. You just have to be different, add different types of confectioneries with different flavours. And you will see changes.

Arguably, Bakers are one of the richest in my locality because of the high demand of their products most especially bread and cakes

Baking business is almost always viable and the demand is well obvious in the suburbs region as well as in the cities. You can invest in that business as it has the ability to stand the test of time.

Baking or catering business is very profitable if you know how to do it well without disappointing your clients. Emphasis on if you know how to do it well, because most bakers who claim to be professionals are not.

Yes there is a demand for baked food in my area. Most especially when student resumed fully, they order a lot of cakes in my area.

There is a demand for it, but the competition is somewhat high and so it is not much profitable as you would have to be contacted by prospective customers first. You can't bake and keep. No sales would be made.

Yeah there is demand in baking industry in my location but, New bakery where cakes and other baking snacks is made continue to spring up on daily basis.

i stay in the city
and in my locality there is quite high demand of baking products for occasions especially
ranging from marriages to birthday and other celebrations

Baking business is very lucrative yes, who doesn't eat baked food this days. You have to be good at what you do too

Yea baking service offered have high demands in my area most especially on weekends and festive periods.

It has always demand but the fact is how could you survive! I mean you can see already some baking company already started their business. Maybe they are famous too. So it will be hard to make decent amount from this industry when you have competitor.

Baking business can't be over emphasised. Cakes, buns, chin chin and puff puff are of high demand now. This has made the business to be very lucrative and highly demanded. And the fact is that it is less cheap to start.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back