What's new

Is there any disadvantage of investing on Bitcoin

You stand the chance to lose all your money. Bitcoin is unpredictable, it is volatile hence it may be worth $40k today and less than $30k in 24 hours.

Also it's risky, since transactions are irreversible, if you mistakenly send money to another account, it's forever gone.
The disadvantage of investing in bitcoin like you said is that you can loose everything if there's a problem with the investing, and if bitcoin fall drastically from the price you actually use in investing.

The disadvantage of investing on Bitcoin is if you are investing on it without doing your due deligence, and if you existed it because of fear.
The disadvantage is if you bought it at a $68,000 and then its market price went down to $32,000 and you panic sell. The best thing to do is just to hodl it. Just wait for the price to go up to $100,000 and sell.

The disadvantage of investing in bitcoin like you said is that you can loose everything if there's a problem with the investing, and if bitcoin fall drastically from the price you actually use in investing.
yes, agree with you. you may lose in a day and it's not easy to recover your money so be careful always before investing and invest what you can afford.

yes, agree with you. you may lose in a day and it's not easy to recover your money so be careful always before investing and invest what you can afford.
Thanks for the comments, imagine buying and storing bitcoin while waiting for the price to skyrocket and later sell it but bitcoin fall in the process and the investors just went into debt.

Yeah in anything we do there must be advantage and disadvantages the only thing we do is weigh and see which is more then we do. The disadvantage in bitcoin is you stand a chance to loss all you money if you don't know what to do and do it at a right time because of how the market moves.

Like we all know, everything that have advantage also have a disadvantage. Please what is the disadvantage of investing on Bitcoin?
The only disadvantage I see is the same disadvantage with every other cryptocurrency , and that's their Volatility. .secondly , it is easily affected by the actions of the Influencers because it has the public interest

The only disadvantage I see if if you cannot hold for a long term, you might end up making a huge loss. For instance a lot of people who bought bitcoin when it was high priced have made a huge loss by this tim.

Actually, it is true that what has an advantage should also have a disadvantage and I think crypto coin is not an exception to this statement. The main disadvantage I see is that when the coin falls you will lose money. And another one could be that one can make mistake in the address while sending and it is irreversible and no one to complain to. It is just my opinion.

highly volatile. While there is a high possibility for profit when investing in cryptocurrency, there is also a high chance for loss. Because of the volatile nature of cryptocurrency, significant gains and losses are unavoidable on any given day.

The only disadvantage I see if if you cannot hold for a long term, you might end up making a huge loss. For instance a lot of people who bought bitcoin when it was high priced have made a huge loss by this tim.
The actual disadvantage is if you cannot hold it (bitcoin) for a long term, some people normally panicked when they heared that bitcoin is falling and they rushed into selling their bitcoin.

You can't be too sure of the disadvantages involved. Take for instance people who bought when it was high and now that it has gone down
Bitcoin is not a currency but a digital commodity. It was put on a market for trading so people with money can have something to play with. Like the stock market where the rich are the lords it is the same with crypto coin market. One transaction worth millions of dollar would rock the boat with a big change in the market price.

The main drawback of bitcoin technology is that all transactions are irrevocable. It's finished once the transaction is started. This transaction is irreversible. In a traditional banking system, there is a safety net in place in the event of important transactions.

The only disadvantage of investing in Bitcoin is the transaction fees and apart from that there is no other disadvantage I see in that.
The transaction fees are high, and there are long transaction times, but one of the main disadvantages that you have failed to mention her is the volatile and risky nature of a bitcoin investment because the price can drop and reduce your investment substantially if not managed.

One of the disadvantage of bitcoin is the transaction fee that is attached to it when sending bitcoin but another disadvantages of bitcoin is the fluctuation , imagine buying bitcoin at the rate of $48,000 and it fell to $38,000 within some few days.

Investing on Cryptocurrency is risky cos of their volatility around it. When the volatile nature of the coin drives it to go bearish just as it is now. The traders are meant to lose money when they invested when it was higher.

The disadvantage I know is that cryptocurrency or bitcoin as you say can be volatile to some extent. You mean or you mean not lose money in the process but we all know that it is part of the risk for a business

I really don't think that there is any disadvantages in investing on bit coin, a lot of people seems to be investing on it lately, bit coin seems to be the new gold in town. I have heard about bit coin all this years but never gave it much interest until now.
Thogh btcoin which is a volatle currency are being traded on the platform to get profit,and this is done by the arket fluctuations in the market,the volatility makes it profitable in one hand and risky on the other hand.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back