What's new

Is there any disadvantage of investing on Bitcoin

For now there seems to be no advantage in Bitcoin investment, that's the fact, but the only disadvantage that am seeing in the future is when the owner of Bitcoin will actually decide to stop the coin from existing, maybe if he was paid heavily to stop the coin that's where the problem lies.

There is no disadvantage on making investment on bitcoin as long as you don't convert it or sell it in order to have the money in your account, as the matter of fact that's where the problem is because the government as banned crypto currency in Nigeria, to me it has no disadvantage.

You risk losing the value if your funds when the value of Bitcoin drops down when you holdl to it. If you're trading it and what you predicted go opposite you'll be losing money. Their is nothing on earth that is easy to make money with.

I think that life has a rule and everything that has an advantage must have a stands on the opposite side. one will be thatyou open yourself to the risk of losing the value of your money if bitcoin eventually drops. another is that you are exposed to the very risky market or world of cypto and you have so may risk.

The only disadvantage of investing in Bitcoin is that the value of the coin is not stable and you might lose a lot if the value drops

For example, about four years ago, bitcoin price fell and the price crashed for months, this could be a disadvantage to some investors who invest short term as they may loose funds they anticipated.

The only disadvantage that bitcoin has is its volatile nature, it might go high in one a second and drop the next second, but it is better than other alt coin out there. It also has a large market value and exchange rate

T
Like we all know, everything that have advantage also have a disadvantage. Please what is the disadvantage of investing on Bitcoin?

Investing in Bitcoin,have it's advantages and disadvantages. It's not risk free so one needs to be careful of the way they go about transaction.if you wish to buy and hold,I suggest you take your time in analysing the market
To me bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency that has the highest value now all over the world has at we are currently speaking, so an investor will always go for the best, and most profitable.

Like we all know, everything that have advantage also have a disadvantage. Please what is the disadvantage of investing on Bitcoin?
To invest into any cryptocurrency is good when you are earning good profit from it,but out of it I think to invest into bitcoin would still remain the best,but only disadvantage in it is just when it started losing is value in the market,but no matter how fall it is,the bitcoin will always remain the best of all coin I guess.

Actually there seems not to be any disadvantage in investing in bitcoin, the only problem I think someone can have is if bitcoin fall while you are investing,
That's the only way it can affect the investment.

I didn't think there is any disadvantage of investing in bitcon because it is the fastest growing cryptocurrency today in the world. There is no investment without no risk, that doesn't mean it is a disadvantage.

The disadvantages of investing in bitcoin is that it is very volitile and can fluctuate at any time.
The fact that it cannot be regulated makes it even a high risk investment.It is subject to abuse by frusters and terrorist.

The disadvantages of investments in bitcoin are lesser than the advantages. To be honest, it seems to be one of the easiest and most profitable investments in recent times looking at those who have gained so much in a short time should tell you that.

Bitcoin investement might seem really profitable but it is very volatile. Moreover, investing a low amount of money in cryptocurrency like Bitcoin is a waste of time. People generally need to invest a really good sum of money if they want to earn by investing money. Moreover, the transaction fees of Bitcoin is also high, so be prepared to see your earnings getting deducted as a result of high transaction fees.

I believe whatever has an advantage should have a disadvantage, the disadvantage I see with Bitcoin is still the fact that it can go down anytime and also the transaction fees could also be seen as a disadvantage by some investors

One of the biggest disadvantages of investing in Bitcoin is the fact that there is little regulatory oversight. The timing of an investment in bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies.

With the number 600475, it is a UK authority. 35 Lamprou Konstantara, FXTM Tower, Kato Polemidia, 4156 Limassol, Cyprus. Exinity Limited (www.fxtm.com) is licenced by the Financial Services Commission of the Republic of Mauritius as an Investment Dealer with licence number C113012295 and is located at 355 NEX Tower, Rue de la Paix, Mauritius.

Like in every business, investing in bitcoin also has its own risks. The timing in making such an investment matters a lot. You must not forget that

Bitcoin investement might seem really profitable but it is very volatile. Moreover, investing a low amount of money in cryptocurrency like Bitcoin is a waste of time. People generally need to invest a really good sum of money if they want to earn by investing money. Moreover, the transaction fees of Bitcoin is also high, so be prepared to see your earnings getting deducted as a result of high transaction fees.
You are right in mist of your points. Only a sizeable amount would give you what you need in profits from bitcoin investments but about the fees, you can always find some way around that.

The advantages of investing in bitcoin or any crypto currency is 99% while investing in them only have just one disadvantages, and you might be at the disadvantage I you invest in the wrong site or if bitcoin falls.

The only disadvantage that I can think of is the volatility of the market. You cannot be sure about the price. It may go up too high suddenly and it may go down too low.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back