What's new

Is their any one using "project bluefire app here to earn??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sincerem

Ledgendary Member
50,000 Post Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
The last time I visited a forum called "forumcoin" I saw where a member there, was talking how she was able to earn around $50 a month by posting and replying peoples comments on the platform. She was saying the app is a social media app. That pays members that partakes in posting and commenting on the platform. So I was a little bit confused about starting it up., that's why, I want to know if any one uses the app here to make money.

The last time I visited a forum called "forumcoin" I saw where a member there, was talking how she was able to earn around $50 a month by posting and replying peoples comments on the platform. She was saying the app is a social media app. That pays members that partakes in posting and commenting on the platform. So I was a little bit confused about starting it up., that's why, I want to know if any one uses the app here to make money.
Can you provide a link to the application you mean. There is no clear information about the application you are talking about. Just make a thread review. Members will review the application.

Yea! I know about bluefire though i haven't been active on the platform ever since I joined, I came across the app on play store recently and Its has so many positive reviews. Hopefully it may be legit.

Can you provide a link to the application you mean. There is no clear information about the application you are talking about. Just make a thread review. Members will review the application.
Maybe, I will go back to the forum I got the information from. To request the link for download. But the app is on PlayStore, go there, type the keyword 'projectbluefire' it will bring you the right app. Watch what people comment about it.

I have never used the project bluefire app. Since it's got some positive reviews, then it should be paying. Well, that's my thought.

Since you said it can be downloaded from play store, I will check it out.

I have never used the project bluefire app. Since it's got some positive reviews, then it should be paying. Well, that's my thought.

Since you said it can be downloaded from play store, I will check it out.
Okay, you should check it out, to see what other users are saying about it. When I first saw the dicussion thread on a different forum site. Where people are given their best experience with the app. I saw a tremendous review about it. With the information gathered there, the app looks legit.

I cannot say anything about this app until I check myself, however, I would like to add one important point. Having positive reviews does not mean the app is legit. The reviews can be manipulated. The app is paying does not mean it will continue to pay.

I cannot say anything about this app until I check myself, however, I would like to add one important point. Having positive reviews does not mean the app is legit. The reviews can be manipulated. The app is paying does not mean it will continue to pay.
That is true, having positive review doesn't determine its legitimacy. Sometimes the reviews can be manipulated, and at the end the site becomes scam. Its better you test for yourself to determine if its worth working for or not. Already lots of people are doubting its prolific, some say it isn't a paying one again. But you don't need to rely on those information, you can check on your own.

I used it for like a week or so, and it wasn't a good experience, I think the owner/admin of the project is struggling to pay its members, he posted a video complaining about it and all.

That is true, having positive review doesn't determine its legitimacy. Sometimes the reviews can be manipulated, and at the end the site becomes scam. Its better you test for yourself to determine if its worth working for or not. Already lots of people are doubting its prolific, some say it isn't a paying one again. But you don't need to rely on those information, you can check on your own.
You should believe only after you havw tried yourself. Just in a couple of days you will learn whether it will work for you or not. A lot of people show you fake payment proof so that they can convince you to join a certain program. You should be aware about this as well.

I don't really know about the app but have heard about it the same way the owner of this tread did, please anyone with useful information about the app? Please don't hesitate to share the link so that others can actually join and make money as well, cos that's why we are here.

Personally, I am just reading about this app for the first time here. And I am not doubting if it is paying or not as I don't have any proof to back up my claims as I have not worked with the platform before. But if actually it is legit with good pay rate then I think it is worth trying as it can be another source of extra income. Maybe I will check it out later. Thanks for sharing.

That's very true, I have had a similar experience before. I once downloaded an app based on it's perfect reviews, to my greatest disappointment, the app was total trash. Have you had such experience before?

I just got to know about the app recently, the reviews I'm getting is not quite convincing to even check it out or probably download it. If truly, it pays such amount and there is proof to back it up. I might give it a trial.

I don't know about bluefire app just hearing it for the first time and haven't earn any money from there, but I really need to know more about it.

I read somewhere that this app shut down. The owner of the app could not sustain the paid to post modality. Running an earning site is not very easy.

I read somewhere that this app shut down. The owner of the app could not sustain the paid to post modality. Running an earning site is not very easy.
Thanks for this post. I would've still gone to check them out anyways and I pity the creators of the app. Ads don't fly well on apps the way they do on websites which would limit their income; and ads are a great way by which these sites earn to pay users as well.

Check it out to see what reviews it has received from other people.
when I first came across the discussion topic on another forum.
where users receive the greatest app experience possible.
I read a fantastic review on it.
The app appears to be legitimate based on the data acquired there.

I think this app shut down a long time ago. I am not sure if anyone actually made money on this platform. I joined this platform when I found that it was created by a facebook friend.

I think this app shut down a long time ago. I am not sure if anyone actually made money on this platform. I joined this platform when I found that it was created by a facebook friend.
I saw this site too but never earned from it. I read that it scammed people since it stopped paying after a very short time. I just remember that it was a very unstable site with changes every now and then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back