Not open for further replies.

Lyrrex

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Nov 22, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Topic locked. Avoid posting topics and discussions asking whether something is profitable. It does NOT add ANY VALUE TO THE FORUM.
Share your experiences on football trading

I have read a lot of articles on the subject of football trading on Nairaland forum and a couple of blog posts.

Is football trading really profitable?
Share your experiences

All the soccer trading have come across are all scams. Even the one from nairaland, most people do complain of loosing there money after funding there account

Soccer trading that I know requires a very sound knowledge on the subject matter though it can be profitable.

Soccer trading is profitable if you good with prediction. Some tips I will give you , Don't trade on any team that you dont know the statistics "Example their present form", Don't trade on any team that have administrative problem because it lead to draw or loseo And also don't trade on any team that the point men or players is out of injury up to four or five in a team.

The only way that you can be profitable in soccer betting would be when you start up a betting shop. As a soccer player you are not likely to be profitable because you will mostly lose more than the time that you will win.

I like the way the name betting has been fine tuned, whether people like it or not,sport trading is a business and if the appropriate investment setup is channelled it will yield value.

Football trending is really profitable this is because football has much fans, and also whenever you talk about football many people want to be involved.

Trading soccer it's very profitable to everyone who have passion for the game of soccer this is because these days everybody is a virtually investing on the game of soccer and you trading in soccer you make a lot of money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back