What's new

Is real Estate Business really new gold mine?

Ralphjoe

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Dec 15, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Quite alot has been said about how lucrative the real estate Business is. But right now it is quite hard to sell a property especially those of us that are into the sales of properties.

Having said this, is real Estate really as profitable as people make it seem like?

Real estate is just about having landed properties and the things on the land. It is proven that venturing into real estate is one of the quickest ways to being a million are. But you need a lot of money to be able to dive into it and it is as well a very higjt risk investment and requires careful planning and monitoring

We can say real estate business is a gold mine even more than.You only need to invest once and keep earning for long,you can even pass some leased property unto your offspring.

Perhaps in your country it has been difficult to sell the property, it may be related to the area. In my country it is totally profitable and extremely lucrative, so I consider that if you do not sell a property immediately, it does not mean that real estate is not a profitable business. You just have to be patient.

Real estate is very profitable and is an emerging markets in my region. Investors in the real estate enjoy predictable cash flow and an opportunity to diversify one's portfolio. Real estate can make one a millionaire.

Over here, real estate is the best investment because of the appreciation of value. In the course of time the land or house that you bought 5 years ago would be valued at 150% which is equivalent to earning half of your investment. I have a plan to buy a lot when I have enough money. That will be the start and next is the construction of an apartment. Renting out 3 or 4 units of apartment can probably take care of our household expenses every month.

The fact that you haven't sold out any property could be as a result of the fact that you are not targeting the right audience. You are probably advertising to the wrong set of people, most of the times you need to go to all these big companies/ top organisations, because you will meet people who can afford this houses, market these buildings and also, a good marketing strategy will attract them to buy the house.

Quite alot has been said about how lucrative the real estate Business is. But right now it is quite hard to sell a property especially those of us that are into the sales of properties.

Having said this, is real Estate really as profitable as people make it seem like?
Truly real estate business is really a gold mine. It has been proven for a very long time that real estate business is highly lucrative. Lots of business mogul tycoon earn their money from real estate business.

Yes it is! If you have the money, do not hesitate to start up if you have the money for it. But if you do not have the money, no worries. All you need to do is to partner with someone and start up or start as a real estate agent.

I don't really know much about other countries real estate operations, but in my country real estate is one of the best business and assets you can think of,it has been thriving every since and it's still flourishing.

It depend on the way you deal with the estate business, to some real estate agents in the city , the business is a gold mine where you can get rich soon if you are buying and selling houses , renting out house as a house agent and buying and selling of land.

It's very profitable so much. Real estate is very good and it's one of the best ways to make money these days. Real estate is very nice

I don't really know much about other countries real estate operations, but in my country real estate is one of the best business and assets you can think of,it has been thriving every since and it's still flourishing.
I love to hear from members like you, who have had the opportunity to enter the real estate world, as it is a highly profitable business as long as you have good management, and patience to wait for the right time and make the right negotiations.

I don't know about other countries, but in my country Nigeria real estate is the new gold mine and it's very profitable. You can't run at a loss if you are into real estate.

I love to hear from members like you, who have had the opportunity to enter the real estate world, as it is a highly profitable business as long as you have good management, and patience to wait for the right time and make the right negotiations.
Yes and as long as one remains honest, polite and other good attributes he/she will continue to get clients to work with.

It can be a gold mine, when you sell a massive property, with a very high amount of value, then real estate can be truly a gold mine.

Yes and as long as one remains honest, polite and other good attributes he/she will continue to get clients to work with.
Those are important qualities to maintain good relationships with clients, and in the real estate world it is imperative to keep it that way, as both owners and clients will give you high marks for reputation in your area.

Real estate might be one of the profitable businesses presently but I bet you it's not the goldmine. The real goldmine now is agriculture. There is no one who venture in it that doesn't make huge profit if properly monitored.

Yeah.... its still a Gold mine! Patience is the key... Our generation of today are use to quick method of earning our investment but real estate is not quick to make investment. Its usually takes a long time but the moment you see a potential buyer then boom...

Yes, real estate business is the new gold mine because of how lucative it is, how good the business is, these days people make a lot of money through estate business.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back