What's new

Is real Estate Business really new gold mine?

I think sometimes with real estate it is seasonal. Taking into consideration the negative financial impact of the pandemic that will probably slow down sales of real estate however, it is still as profitable as ever.

Quite alot has been said about how lucrative the real estate Business is. But right now it is quite hard to sell a property especially those of us that are into the sales of properties.

Having said this, is real Estate as profitable as people make it seem like?
Real estate has been profitable since time inception. The chain of real estate business you find yourself in will determine how profitable you would become. The location of your estate will also determine the rate at which you sell or rent your properties.

Yes, real estate business is the new gold mine because of how lucative it is, how good the business is, these days people make a lot of money through estate business.
Its really lucrative , people who start real estate business from the beginning knows how much money they have earned fron the business , it shows how lucrative it is

It is not the new gold mine,a good mine implies that irrespective of location it will stand out, real estate does not possess such quality as it is define by it's location.

What appears to be a gold mine for one business man in a particular supposed good business, is a nightmare for another in that same business

Yes, real estate business is the new gold mine because of how lucative it is, how good the business is, these days people make a lot of money through estate business.
It's not just now that real estate has become a very good ad profitable investment it's just because of increase in the value of property that makes it looks so. Meanwhile, real estate is not the new gold mine, their are many better businesses.

Real estate has stood the test of time. It is not a new concept at all. It stems from feudalism and now has generated huge money for the investors. However it is a long term investment

for me real estate business is the new gold mine because it is a very lucrative business where you get as much as what you invest in it.

Yes of course real estate is a very profitable business and it makes investors rich easily, your chance of losing is very low and as time goes on so as your property appreciate in price and value.

Yes of course real estate is a very profitable business and it makes investors rich easily, your chance of losing is very low and as time goes on so as your property appreciate in price and value.
I have to agree that investing in real estate is good but I cannot consider it a gold mine. The goodness of real estate is the stability in value which makes it a very safe investment. At least in our country that is what I had seen since I was young that our property was growing in value with or without improvement. However, it takes a long time before you can realize a substantial profit.

Real estate business has been a gold mine since decade and it will forever be because its not just business that anyone can do without having enough fund for starting. I believe people makes load of cash dealing in that type of business.

Real estate is a gold mine only for those who understand the business perfectly. Real estate is a professional job which needs some form of knowledge and experience to run it successfully. For you to mine the gold in real estate, you must acquire the needed training.

The real estate business is not really a new gold mine because it has been a gold mine I existence for over a very long period of time in the history of humans on earth

There is a lot of money that can be made in the real estate industry but that is if you know what you are doing. You should always endeavor to make sufficient research firstly.

Real estate business has been a gold mine for a very long time. Just that more money is being paid now due to inflation and other factors.

I don't understand is real estate business best or better than gold? if it is to compare the two business platform I will definitely prefer the real estate business than the gold transactions even though the two will depend on the person ability and knowledge he has about the business to some extent the availability of the product matters alot.

if you're not recognised in the system it will be very difficult for you to make progress in the system and sometimes before you can invest in real estate it requires huge some of money,this is not a business for people that cannot afford thousands of Dollars to spend.

Quite alot has been said about how lucrative the real estate Business is. But right now it is quite hard to sell a property especially those of us that are into the sales of properties.

Having said this, is real Estate really as profitable as people make it seem like?
To those that knows the business of real estate business, they will know that real estate has been a gold mine for a very long time , people have been making money through building of estate and renting out houses nowadays.

Sure it is. Real estate is something that can give you lots of returns within a short period of time, but you will need to do more than just having the intention. Funds is needed.

Real estate business is nolonger new, a lot of persons have finally started seeing the potential and what they can gain from real estate. Everyone wants an investment that would produce residual income, real estate is one of them.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back