What's new

Is Paypal really the best way to accept payments?

I've had PayPal for many years until it was restricted to Nigerians then I signed up with Payoneer and I enjoyed their services but I still preferred PayPal. They're really good at what they do and their services are kinda fast then when I still transacted with them

The largest online money transfer service is PayPal. PayPal is not a bank, a fact that frees it to more fluidly transfer money from one PayPal account to the next. To receive PayPal payments, both you and the submitter must have accounts. The submitter then sends the funds to the email address you set up. You can choose to attach a bank account, and transfer money you’ve received via PayPal to that bank account within three to five days.

PayPal is not the best way to receive payments at all. I think most people only use it when there is no other alternative form of payment. Payoneer, gift cards and others are good methods of receiving payments.

I wouldn't say PayPal is the best mentor to receive money online they are several other mentors I believe a better much better than paypal which is Bitcoin for example skillnet Lila and the restacceptable paypalr paper we still some country

To be honest, I am not sure anymore.
I have a Paypal business account and it doesn't accept any gifts at all. As everything is getting linked to our Social security number, while paying taxes I had mention this amount as well. It's just less than 100$ and yet I had to pay extra tax for it and the reason given was, it's a small business and I will have to pay for maintaining it.

So, I have been thinking of this for a while now. Is Paypal the best way to accept payments for individual transactions? What about gift cards like Amazon gift cards? I am not sure whether I can purchase an Amazon.com gift card when I am in India.

Anyway, what do you all think?
I have tried registering PayPal account for several times now and it didn't go through because PayPal is limited for Nigerians. I believe it is a good payment method probably that is why most online platforms uses it as their payment channel.

Yes for me PayPal is best option as it comes with lots of option to takes payments, lower fees/no fees sometime, have 24*7 support. They have buyer and seller protection option means it always high chance to have protection against frauds.

With the way many payment options are flowing into the system and business nowadays, there have to be suspicions and also dependability on the good or authentic ones. PayPal has proven many people to be okay enough to send and receive payments across different areas and locations of the world. This alone is one of the reasons many choose PayPal.

I think as regards to receiving money internationally PayPal is among the best payment platform to receive money from abroad is initiative and the system is available to 1 as it has not deviate from what it was created to serve and wishes

For the most part, it's safe to use the service and link your accounts to PayPal. The level of risk depends on what you use the service for. Buyers will find that PayPal is an easy and secure way to make purchases. Sellers can also benefit from using PayPal, but there are risks to be aware of.

I have a Paypal business account and it doesn't accept any gifts at all. As everything is getting linked to our Social security number, while paying taxes I had mention this amount as well. It's just less than 100$ and yet I had to pay extra tax for it and the reason given was, it's a small business and I will have to pay for maintaining it.

So, I have been thinking of this for a while now. Is Paypal the best way to accept payments for individual transactions? What about gift cards like Amazon gift cards? I am not sure whether I can purchase an Amazon.com gift card when I am in India.

Yes i think it is very best service from payment because it is us world wide and good working.it is a best way to payout money and easy to use. It is easily to make a account in PayPal.

PayPal can't be referred to as the best way in receiving payment for goods or services, because of various factors which I sincerely believe should be looked into, for instance I believe the transaction fees is very high and there many restrictions to various countries.

In a wider sense PayPal seems to be the best and because of its wide acceptance,but the issue is most country are not PayPal supported and this bring disparity as most engagement online requires a PayPal account. This abnormality have made PayPal a less requirement for most people.

They are all the better payments processors to receive funds on the internet when you're selling other than PayPal. Reason is that some customers using PayPal to scam the sellers through chargeback. They will come over to your website and use PayPal. Once they got the good, they will charge back and got their money. They will complain to the the Paypal that you sold back product to the and they will call for charge back and PayPal will reverse the fund.

For several e-commerce enterprises that need an approach to accepting online payments, PayPal has a reputation for safety and protection. Unfortunately, PayPal also includes fraud and illegal activity, in such terms about Amazon I have no experience about it yet.

PayPal is a app that I have been using for long and I really enjoy it and I don't have any problem with the app because the app is so exclusive.
Further more am also the person that prefer collecting my money that was then that I haven't know much about globalization.
But know it's still the fastest and easiest way of accepting or collect payment.

Personally, I'm very, very happy with PayPal. I've used it exclusively for YEARS now and have only ever had one complaint in all that time. Because that's all I know, I prefer to stay with it. However, I'm also the type of person who always wants to know what else is out there. As such, lately, I've been poking around and reading up on PayPal alternatives and I keep hearing great things about TransferWise, PerfectMoney and Payoneer. Sometimes we just have to take a leap of faith and try other things on the market.
For the most part,paypal is safe when you use it to send money.nothing is completely risk-free _glitches and data breaches are possible anywhere but PayPal is reputable company with enough security and consumer protection in place to keep you relatively safe online

PayPal is not the best payment method to me but is among the best payment method in the world, that is because PayPal charges is still high compare to other payments method, PayPal charge $5 per transaction.

I've used it exclusively for YEARS now and have only ever had one complaint in all that time. Because that's all I know, I prefer to stay with it. However, I'm also the type of person who always wants to know what else is out there. As such, lately, I've been poking around and reading up on PayPal alternatives and I keep hearing great things about TransferWise, PerfectMoney and Payoneer. Sometimes we just have to take a leap of faith and try other things on the market.

From what I have been seeing I think papal is not actually the best where you can receive money because there are some locations limitation in PayPal mode of payment which make it very difficult for some set of people in a certain location to have access to PayPal account.

I believe PayPal still remains a cool system for payment. Though you have to be verified before you can make get certain amount of payment. There are other means of payment life payoneer and other digital wallet

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back