What's new

Is PayPal A Really Safe Payment Processor After All?

Paypal is a safe payment processor. I have used it many time and I don't have any issue with, except inability to withdraw directly from it as a result of the country I come from.
Yeah, it is a safe method for sure. It is also popular and widely used online. Aren't you able to withdraw directly to your bank account? That is the withdrawal method most people use.

Payopl is one of the best and the most safest payment processor that has been existing for a very long time before other payment processors came , they have been proven to be the best though they don't support all the country.

I don't think if there's anyone that can complain about the so called PayPal method of payment. As it is very easy to handle. Just that the method of payment is no long available in some countries.

Well, I would use PayPal, even though their fees are quite high. This is because majority of the websites prefer PayPal. However, if i get the option to receive payments through cryptocurrencies, then I would prefer cryptocurrencies.
I think that's understandable after all. It seems you came from a region where you can make use of the full features of the PayPal account. It's not available here in my country.

Yeah, it is a safe method for sure. It is also popular and widely used online. Aren't you able to withdraw directly to your bank account? That is the withdrawal method most people use.

Well, Paypal might be considered safe by many people and it is definitely not a scam payment system, however, the fact that it blocks the account of so many people is something that concerns many people.

PayPal is definitely considered one of the best payment systems and this is why sop many people use it. PayPal is quite popular and it is now used by almost all kinds of businesses around the world, especially in developed countries. However, do you think that it is actually safe? What about all horrible stories of phishing and funds being frozen?
I would have said PayPal is safe but we still hear things like some fraudsters trying to hack a PayPal account. Let me just say that it is safe but people should always protect atheir informations and password.

I would have said PayPal is safe but we still hear things like some fraudsters trying to hack a PayPal account. Let me just say that it is safe but people should always protect atheir informations and password.

I think that Escrow might be considered far much better than PayPal because it offers some additional features that make it much safer than PayPal and some other payment processors.

Paypal do not allow people from country to withdraw from paypal. We can only receive money through it. Paypal is good payment processor but they're too strict. Aside restricting some countries from withdrawing from their site, paypal are also know for limiting people account.

I think PayPal is one of the safest payment processors and that is the reason why so many people and platforms have been using it for a very long time. Their security is also very strict.

PayPal is definitely considered one of the best payment systems and this is why sop many people use it. PayPal is quite popular and it is now used by almost all kinds of businesses around the world, especially in developed countries. However, do you think that it is actually safe? What about all horrible stories of phishing and funds being frozen?
One of the most secure payment services in the world is deemed to be PayPal. PayPal protects your relevant data and keeps your transactions private by using encryption technology and a number of fraud prevention technologies. PayPal also complies with PCI standards, which means that it can handle sensitive financial data like credit card numbers.

Yes PayPal is really safe provided you are operating it in legit countries that are allowed to. But if you operate from restricted countries you might find it hard to use and enjoy it.

PayPal is a good payment procesor, but I think payment methods like cryptocurrencies are good, that's what I make use of to receive payment online.

Actually there is no doubt that PayPal is one of the best payment processors all over the world.
This is simply because it has gained a positive reputation from millions of users across the globe and it's services are quite appealing.

I've used PayPal since 2019. Those guys take as much as 5% for transactions. Also, they charge a flat rate of $5 to withdraw to card.

In terms of geographic discrimination, some countries have been somewhat blacklisted from accessing their full service.

In all, PayPal is consistent. However, I'll take crypto ahead of PayPal if I have the option.

Personally from my experience of making use of PayPal for more than 5 years, I don't see any payment processor that is better than PayPal even though they have their own shortcomings, they will always be my first priority. If you also consider cryptocurrency as a payment option, then I would love to have it as well.

PayPal is safe to use I think, because I have not used it before, It is not available in my country. I have not seen any one complained about PayPal before except about its high transaction fee atimes.

PayPal is one of the safest payment processors in the internet that is why many people have been using it for so many years. the downside about PayPal is that it is not supported fully in some countries.

PayPal is not saved for my business because I will lose all my earnings when they ban me. I am not eligible to use PayPal so it is rendered useless and could make me lose all my earnings. I rather stay with bank transfer.

I think PayPal is one of the safest payment processors and that is the reason why so many people and platforms have been using it for a very long time. Their security is also very strict.

PayPal could be safe overall. However, there have been a few cases where some customers were scammed by many scammers and phishing is also quite common when it comes to PayPal.

I think PayPal is safe and secure but the problem that it has is not being available in every country, if they offer services in every country then their users will increase.

PayPal will always remain the best payment processor in the world today because they have been in business for as long as any other payments processor have been and they have been on top of their business. But it's true what you said about their service is not been available worldwide.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back